About the property
- House1700 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Suite , 2 Bedrooms + Den, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
Unwind poolside or in the hot tub while taking in the panoramic lake, city and vineyard view from this self-contained suite; lower level of an executive home. Lakeview on the Vineyard is a relaxing getaway spot that is perfect for families and couples who want to enjoy all the best that the Okanagan Valley has to offer.
It could be a walk in the vineyard, and along the lake to the nearby private neighbourhood beach. Stroll along the Gellatly Beach Walk to the historic Nut Farm. Try the trails in Kalamoir Park. So many guests enjoy wine tasting at six nearby world class wineries or golfing at two nearby golf courses(many more of these in the Kelowna area are easily reached by short drives).
Everything that makes a holiday great is easily accessible. However, surrounded by so much natural beauty sometimes it is hard to break away from Lakeview-on-the-Vineyard because the suite itself provides all the comforts of home - the TV with DVD/CD and surround sound, WiFi, a Sony Playstation, a pool table, work out equipment, and so much more.
This completely self-contained, tastefully appointed two bedroom (1700 square feet) vacation suite can accommodate up to five individuals. The wood floor in the master bedroom and kitchen are beneficial for those who have allergies. Relax inside in the den or recreation area - or at the barbeque, poolside - or at the fire pit for a late night marshmallow roast. Please note that the pool is available from June 1st to September 30th. Feel free to call us!
Keywords: self-contained Suite
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 28, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
I just stayed at this property with a couple of girlfriends June 2017 as we are all celebrating our 30th birthdays this year.
This property is amazing! The pictures actually don't do it justice! Bill & Irene were so sweet & helpful.
Here are a few points:
-There is a side gate that opens up into Quail's Gate Vineyard -- just walk up the hill and straight to the winery!
- Mission hill is about a 4 minute drive
- The Hatch is about a 5 minute walk
- grocery stores were approx 7 minute drive
- The view is AMAZING! The pool seemed a bit heated too.
- Hot tub was great. There were some speakers in the hot tub but I didn't try them.
- It was quite windy in the evenings so we didn't get a chance to use the fireplace
- The pool goes from shallow to deep quite fast. There is a diving board.
- There was no condiments left over from prior guests in the fridge. We only had enough coffee for 1 day. We left lots of stuff there in the fridge, freezer, cooking oils, coffee, etc. I have stayed at VRBO properties before and usually there was some left overs. We were provided with 1 flat of bottled water since there was a water advisory in effect.
- The washer & dryer are quite small so don't expect to do a bunch of laundry
- WIFI was just okay, but seemed not to work very well it the bedrooms for some reason.
- We took two wine tours with Wicked Wine Tours -- they picked us up right from the house
- Bill cleaned the pool a few times while we were there so we really appreciated that
- There was floaties for the pool (we had to buy a 3rd so we just left it there)
- The dishwasher is the type on wheels that you have to connect to the kitchen faucet. It was super easy to use
-Bring your own bandaids
- There are beach towels for the pool
- One bedroom has a queen bed, and the other bedroom has a queen & a twin
- Yes, we did a lot of driving across the lake to get to Costco, airport, wineries, etc. It was not that far of a drive, but for a view and property like this - it is so worth it!
I would definitely recommend this property to all my friends & family. I hope to return in the future!!
This place was so amazing! Our kids had the best time which means we had the best time!
The yard is beautiful, so well landscaped and so relaxing! The view overlooking the lake is stunning and being able to sit in the hot tub or swim in the pool while enjoying it was the icing on the cake!!!
Excellent hosts. Private entrance. Fully equiped and close to wineries and all amenities. Very enjoyable stay.
Fantastic place to stay
Situation has amazing views of the Lake & mountains, peaceful setting, terrific hot tub, & great hosts. Good to be in a quiet part of the town.
Fabulous place to visit and unwind!
My sister and I stayed 4 nights at the beginning of February while visiting with another sister and niece. The suite is very clean and well kept. We enjoyed the hot tub tremendously, especially since it was unseasonably cold outside. We had two relaxing dinners in and enjoyed catching up with each other in such a comfortable place. We had sun and snow and our host kept the path shoveled and even cleaned off my sister's van. About the only suggestions I would make is to bring your own hair dryer, and perhaps a hook on the gate to hold it open while loading and loading your vehicle. I would highly recommend "Lakeview on the Vineyard".
Our family of 4 stayed her late March/early April 2016. The house was clean and comfortable. Our boys enjoyed the pool table. We all enjoyed the hot tub. The view is stunning. Quail's Gate winery is literally next door. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks!!
Other Activities: Shopping, Boating, Parasailing, Basketball Court, Miniature golf
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
All rates listed include taxes and cleaning fees. Travelers contact the owner by phone (toll free number at 1-888-769-6326) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com in order to confirm the deposit for a booking. Full refunds are given for cancellations made more than 60 days in advance. 30 days in advance would be a 50% refund. After that, guests, may receive a partial refund if the time can be re-booked, minus a $50 administrative fee. Rates are based on 4 guests. Extra guests are a charge of $50 per night.