|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Bring the family to relax at this beautiful 2 bedroom home in Sante Fe, 'Casa de la Rosa'. Its convenient location will provide you with endless things to do. You'll enjoy spending time unwinding on the balcony as you watch the sunset over the Sangre de Christo mountains, painting the most gorgeous colors across the sky.
Though the unit is located on a 2nd floor, the building sets into a hill so that the entry to the unit is at ground level. You'll find Native American architecture and decor throughout, with exposed beams, kiva fireplace and satillo tiles. Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals for the family in the full kitchen and enjoy them either inside or outside on your balcony. With the washer and dryer, WiFi and second bedroom with a half bath for the kids (or guests), you'll feel right at home.
This property is conveniently located near the Plaza and downtown Santa Fe as well as the historic railyard area. A nearby mall provides 2 grocery stores, shopping and a movie theater, as well as restaurants and coffee shops. The "Lodge" next door generally offers entertainment Tuesday through Sunday during the summer and on Friday and Saturday through the winter. If you love the outdoors you can explore trails in any of the 3 national forests in the area. Visit Bandelier National Monument and Puye Cliff Dwellings, hike through the Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks, or hike back to the natural hot springs at Jemez. You can also enjoy seasonal skiing, snowmobiling and sledding, fishing, mountain biking, kayaking and river rafting.
Some other great things to check out during your stay include:
- Canyon Road
- Museum Hill
- Historic Santa Fe Plaza area
- The Loretto Chapel with it's Miraculous Staircase
- The Railyard District
- Weekend Farmer's Market
- The Santa Fe Opera - a major event where locals tailgate, rain or shine, drinking champagne and eating finger foods on linen tablecloths from the backs of their SUV's
- Visit The Jackalope to watch glass blowers and prairie dogs while viewing eclectic items from around the world
- The Museo Cultural de Santa Fe has on-going interactive displays, performances and events
Key Residence Features:
- Completely redecorated in 2012 with new tile, carpet, paint, baseboards, beadboard ceilings, appliances furniture and furnishings
- Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals for the family in the full kitchen and enjoy them either inside or outside on your balcony
- This property is conveniently located near the Plaza and downtown Santa Fe as well as the historic railyard area
- Master Bedroom: King bed, TV, DVD player, closet, dresser (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds, closet, dresser (sleeps 2)
- Head to Maria's for the best fajitas and green chile stew in town in an authentic Santa Fe atmosphere.
- Tia Sophia's is famous for their fabulous breakfasts and location just off the Plaza
- Check out The Shed for reliably good upscale dining and beverages in a thoroughly Santa Fe atmosphere near the Plaza.
- Cleopatra's on Cerrillos Road has reasonably-priced generous portions of tasty Greek, Mediterranean and Egyptian fare in a simple laid back atmosphere.
- The Flying Star at the Railyard offers a great menu of healthy foods, serving breakfast and dinner from open to close, tempting you with cabinets full of sinfully delicious desserts
- You'll find excellent daily special at Atomic Grill and Bar and a gigantic beer list with late night hours near the plaza
- Atrisco's in the DeVargas Mall for excellent enchiladas and sopapillas with great weekend breakfasts
- The Tea House on Canyon Road offers great soups, salads and sandwiches and a multipage menu of coffees and teas that run from simple black teas to magical mixtures that cost like fine wines
- Head to Osteria de Assisi for a delicious and authentic Italian meal in a romantic setting
Santa's Fe's Best Fiestas and Celebrations:
- July International Folk Art Market
- July Spanish Market
- August Indian Market
- August Santa Fe Bluegrass and Old Time Music Festival
- September Las Fiestas de Santa Fe with the Burning of Zozobra
- September Santa Fe Wine and Chile Fiesta
- October Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- December Santa Fe Film Festival
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this condo in 1982
This condo was clean quiet, and in a great location for us. For a 10 day stay you can't beat this place. It had all the comforts of home - 2 bedrooms, 2- bathrooms - a full kitchen - we would definitely return!
We loved the Casa de la Rosa from the moment we arrived, it was a breath of fresh air after our long drive. Our family of four quickly got settled in; bags unpacked, clothes put away, feet propped up. The balcony was perfect for enjoying coffee and sunrises as well as late night star gazing. The decor is wonderful in every room, large furniture pieces fit perfectly, and the artwork embodies the spirit of Santa Fe. We were situated a lot closer to our points of interest than we thought! (Ski Santa Fe, The Plaza, Sprouts, Albertsons, Clafoutis) We hope to be back this time next year!!
We were thrilled with our choice to stay at a condo versus a hotel. It was cozy and nicely priced and spacious to fit our needs. We especially liked the fireplace and the coffee and spices that were left for our use (just like home). It was close to a drug store and grocery store and we felt very safe. The beds were comfortable and the seating in the den was acceptable. We loved the view out the balcony. The only complaint was the low toilets. Since they are small bathrooms, it was difficult to adjust since our ones at home are modern. Thanks for leaving all cleaning supplies, including laundry detergent. We will definitely use VRBO again.
This will be my choice for future stays to Sante Fe.
Great comfort and great location. Thank You !
The condo is very nice and clean and well equipped. It's a good base for going off on day trips, while being just a short drive into the Plaza for the shops, galleries, museums, and restaurants. The one drawback for us was that the (very nice) balcony is noisy at times, as there's a pretty busy road right below it. During the quieter times, we enjoyed sitting out there for meals or cards. Overall, it was a really lovely week in Santa Fe!