** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared outdoor amenities **
Enjoy an unforgettable getaway to this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage overlooking Wells Cove! This serene St. Leonard residence, ideal for a romantic getaway for 2, boasts an outdoor shower and is surrounded by water and a wildflower meadow. You'll have access to a private pier perfect for swimming, boating, and water-side relaxation during your stay!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Full Bed
Secluded from neighbors and the main house, this home is both cozy and romantic. You're sure to be impressed by the unique blend of antiques and art deco pieces that fill the home's interior.
After a day on the water, retreat into the living room and melt into one of the couches. With a work desk, fun pops of color, and endless natural light, the living room is a great place to curl up with a book or surf the web.
The cottage's small kitchenette boasts a microwave, toaster, and mini-fridge, making it easy to whip up a quick breakfast before kayaking the day away. The poolhouse, located just 20 steps away, has a larger refrigerator for your convenience.
When it's time to hit the hay, take a cleansing rinse in the outdoor shower and head into the bedroom. The luxurious full bed will usher you right to sleep.
In the morning, pour yourself a cup of coffee and relax on the back deck. Be on the lookout for blue herons, jumping fish, ospreys, and gulls as you plan your day and soak up the sun. In addition, you'll have access to a private pier on the Cove where you can canoe, fish and crab.
Head to the community swimming pool, located on the property, for a nice swim during those warm sunny days. The pool is stocked with many amenities including chaises, umbrellas, tables, and rafts and it open when weather permits.
-- THE LOCATION --
Just outside your door you can enjoy swimming, boating, water sports, and crabbing on Wells Cove! Feel free to take the canoe out on the water or bring your own kayaks or similar small craft to enjoy on the Cove.
Other things to enjoy locally include nature walks/hiking on American Chestnut Land Trust trails and at Cypress Swamp Park, charter fishing at Solomons Island, fossil hunting at Calvert Cliffs State Park and wine tours at local vineyards.
Look out for outdoor concert series happening during your time of stay. The Calvert Marine Museum and Jefferson Patterson Park Museum are two other great locations to visit.
When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy delicious food at Stoney's Seafood House, The CD Cafe, or West Lawn Inn, all of which are local favorites!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, outdoor shower, large deck, private pier, a canoe, linens, towels, access to a seasonal community pool, and more!
- Top-notch St. Leonard Location - Steps from Wells Cove, minutes from top-notch hiking, fishing, and wine tours, a short drive from great restaurants like Stoney's Seafood House, The CD Cafe, or West Lawn Inn
- Closest Commercial Airport - Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Arlington, VA 22202, (~55.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note this is a seasonal property that is closed from September 25th through late May
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in