About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Relax and rejuvenate amidst Truckee's natural beauty while staying at this incredible 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin with enough room to sleep up to 8 guests. Fill this home with friends and family to discover the endless array of outdoor fun in the Truckee area. Whether you prefer ski slopes or beaches, this home will be the perfect base camp for your California adventure!
Gorgeous views from the floor-to-ceiling windows help to bring the outside in, allowing guests to enjoy natural beauty all day long. Your whole group will love spending time in the spacious living area, playing games and watching movies while someone whips up a nice home-cooked meal in the full, open kitchen.
When you're in need of fresh air, use the gas grill outside instead and dine out on the oversized deck. The deck is also a great space for doing yoga or sleeping under the stars in the summer. In the evenings, unwind together in the natural, chemical-free mineral hot tub, set against a private wooded backdrop.
When it's time to leave the house and explore the surrounding area, you'll have no shortage of options! Enjoy world-class summers and winters with endless hiking on the Pacific Crest Trail, hundreds of miles of mountain biking, and lengthy stretches of pristine Lake Tahoe beaches. For those looking for more structured outdoor activities, Truckee is at the center of the Tahoe basin adventure land with options for everyone ranging from rafting and sailing to flying glider planes and parasailing.
For restaurants, shops, live music, and nightlife, venture down to historic Truckee, a mere 5 minutes away, or slightly further to Tahoe City, which will only take 20 minutes from the house. The area also boasts a new Recreation Center with activities for the whole family - only 5 minutes away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Newer energy-efficient furnace
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, peaceful setting, oversized deck, grill, natural mineral hot tub, private wooded setting, and much more
- Terrific location near endless outdoor activities!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Loft): 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Gather the group for an exciting night of lively local music and fine dining at Cottonwood
- Don't miss Dragonfly if you have a love for great sushi!
- 2 night stays may be available at a higher rate - call for details!
- No smoking
- There is a mandatory $85 hot tub service fee for groups over 4 guests
- Pet friendly w/ $50 fee (1 pet max)
- Service and support pets must be noted on reservation
- Guests will be responsible for shoveling the stairs and walkways during their stay. If this policy is not followed, an $85 fine will apply. Shoveling service can be arranged for an additional $85 with the Local Contact prior to your arrival
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Not suitable for children under 8 years of age
- The maximum occupancy is 8 people
- Max cars 3
- Check-in/out requirements and guest responsibilities detailed in Rental Agreement
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Natural home in natural setting
Beautiful cabin that is located very close to downtown Truckee via car. The owner is in the natural care business for hot tub maintenance. So, she is very ecologically minded. The home is well appointed and comfortable. The appliances are high quality and up to date. The bathrooms are functional and water pressure and temperature excellent. The washing machine and dryer are also newish and very high quality. The home is pet friendly and people friendly. Everything was very comfortable and warm. Lovely gas fireplace, Cozy living room furniture, and a great big table for dining.
The hot tub was top notch and non-chemical. This is such a special treat and we enjoyed looking up at the stars while in the beautiful hot tub!
Although we did not bring our dog, we could see this would be a wonderful location for a dog and the house is dog friendly.
The owner was extremely responsive when the toilet paper was missing. She even had a friend deliver some to us! She left a nice welcome gift for us as well. We felt extremely comfortable here
I do not recommend the house for children under eight years old. The loft railing is not spaced closely enough vertically to prevent children from slipping through.
Comfortable Family Vacation
We loved this rental! We came up for a wedding and stayed for a long weekend with the family during the summer. We have 2 young kids under 4, and the house was very kid friendly with lots of safe outdoor space to explore. Beautiful outdoor landscaping and huge front lawn with hammock. The deck is very large, and the hot tub was fantastic! The owners were very welcoming and respected our privacy. Great rental! Highly recommended!
This place is so clean & comfy!! more than i could have expected on all ends. look forward to staying here again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply