|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
SECURE YOUR RESERVATION WITHIN MINUTES!
SAFE AND SECURE ON LINE BOOKING AND PAYMENT PROCESS!
24 HOUR PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES!
HAWAII TAT #: W88771573-01
HOW DO I BOOK: Submit your inquiry via VRBO and receive a professional quote with links to our website that will contain: booking instructions, HD Photos, 360 degree walk-thru videos of this Villa and additional Hoolei Resort Information!!
ABOUT ISLAND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: IPM is a licensed, professional, property management company located in the heart of Wailea. Offering the finest selection of independently managed Hoolei Villas, IPM is a great choice for that discerning individual seeking competitive rates, unsurpassed quality, and timely service.
ABOUT THIS VILLA: Featured in Hawaiian Style Magazine in 2009, this one-of-a-kind Villa is set apart from the rest with extensive upgrades and enhancements. The discerning individual will enjoy the imported mahogany wood floors, custom mahogany cabinets, unique ceiling treatments, imported marbles and granites, and upgraded lighting and plumbing fixtures. All of these tasteful enhancements have made this unit truly “one-of-a-kind!”
This unique and spacious property has many amazing features:
- The Master Suite contains a large King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 55' HD TV (complete with DVD), a luxurious bathroom with backlit Mahogany Cabinets, large soaking tub, custom marble shower, and shared lanai access + ocean view.
- 2nd Master contains a large King Size Bed with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HD TV (complete with DVD and XBox), a private bathroom with custom marble shower, and shared lanai access + ocean view.
- Bedroom 3 contains 2 Queen Beds with custom bedding and high end linens, a 42' HD TV, and a private bathroom with custom marble shower. This bedroom enjoys golf course + mountain views.
- The chef style kitchen contains 2 Sub Zero refrigerators, 2 Sub Zero freezer drawers, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf range, Wolf oven, custom granite bar area with seating for 5, and African Mahogany cabinets with bamboo inlays.
- The family/ living area contains custom plantation style furnishings with seating for 6-8, a 62' HD TV (complete with DVD Player), custom bamboo ceiling accents, custom bamboo fan, retractable floor-to-ceiling lanai doors, and automatic window shades.
- The upper level covered lanai contains a Wolf BBQ, Sub Zero refrigerator, dining area (seating for 6), separate seating area (seating for 5-7), ceiling fans.
- The lower level covered lanai contains seating for 5-6.
Keywords: Villa, Maui, Wailea, Hoolei, Townhome, Condo, Hoolei
Truly spectacular is all I have to say! This Villa makes the other Villas in Hoolei feel sub-par! I have stayed in other Hoolei Villas for the last 3 years and I will never stay in another Villa again besides this one - 112-5 is the best!
Perfect for a small family or three couples. Each room was week decorated and supplied. Quality furnishings throughout the home. Large, well equipped kitchen, beautiful lanai with great table and couches, BBQ, and great living room with a large big screen TV.
Walk to the beach and Mall. 5 min. Walk.
Great community, definitely will return and would recommend this property.
Loved the location of this beautiful property. Comfortable and relaxing . Quiet with amazing views of the ocean and stunning sunsets.
Beautifully furnished with all the comforts iof a well appointed home. Only thing I would suggest changing would be the abundance of once beautiful fake plants that are now dusty and less than attractive. Would definitely rent this property again.
My family and I had a fantastic stay in this Villa. We have stayed in other Hoolei Villas in the past and this Villa was simply amazing. The upgrades in this property are spectacular. I highly recommend this property for location (it is close to the pool but still on the top row), privacy (it is the only building located on a small private street), and luxury. Management was very responsive to any questions and the service was amazing.
Definitely a 5 star property.
We genuinely enjoyed out stay at this very clean, comfortable and well located condo. Even though we would still stay here again there are a couple of areas that would benefit from some updating. The washing machine makes horrible noise when running. I suspect it needs to be replaced. The other area needing some attention is in the kitchen. The condo can sleep 8 but glassware doesn't reflect this. Sharper knives would also be nice. We had a problem with one of the refrigerators not working during our stay but when we notified our contact person someone came right out to repair it.
The view and convenience of this condo are outstanding. We particularly liked having the small grocery store and The Shops at Wailea...ok prices and they have all of the basics.
We spent 2 wonderful weeks in this amazing Villa and the pictures do not do this property justice. The quality of this Villa was top-notch! We have stayed in Hoolei 3 previous times and this particular Villa, with the enhancements and decor, was amazing! The problem is that we have all been spoiled and no other property will ever compare!
Thank you for a great and memorable vacation!
|Cleaning Fee||$450 + Tax|
All prices are subject to availability. Please inquire for an accurate quote and any available discounts. Discounts are given for 10+ nights of occupancy.