If you're looking for a place to escape the hubbub of everyday life and relax with your loved ones, look no further than this serene 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house which sleeps 6 in Hudson Valley! Boasting a private swimming pool and sauna, along with an incredible location close to art, culture, and outdoor activities like hiking and paddle boating as well as West Point, this home is perfect for families with children or groups of friends seeking a relaxing retreat in New York!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed
This contemporary home offers 60 feet of frontage on beautiful Beaverdam Lake, a private pool, sauna and endless activities for the family right out the back door. Spend sunny days taking the provided paddle boats and inflatable raft out on the lake or lounge by the pool for a lazy afternoon.
Beat the heat by retreating inside the house featuring oak floors, a spiral staircase leading to the loft and balcony, and all of the comforts of home.
The living room is the ideal spot to spend your downtime, as it offers a foosball table and a couch facing a mounted flat-screen cable TV, perfect for game or movie nights.
Prepare hearty meals in the fully equipped kitchen and serve everyone at the adjacent dining table. If you’d rather dine al fresco, head out to the deck to enjoy your meal around the patio table with a view of the lake.
When tired eyes start to close, tuck the little ones into bed and make your way to the private, custom-build Swedish cedar sauna to further unwind before cozying up in your own bed for a good night’s rest.
While staying at this waterfront home, you'll love spending the day paddle boating on the lake or teaching your kids to fish off the dock.
If lake activities aren't your cup of tea, spend the day lazing in the hammock or biking around the Hudson Valley, where the scenery never gets old.
For an unforgettable experience, make your way just 10 minutes to the world-famous Storm King Arts Center, known as one of the world’s top open-air sculpture parks!
If you’re in town to visit a loved one at West Point Academy, you’ll be just a short 30-minute drive away!
When you're ready for a cosmopolitan adventure, drive just a little over an hour into Manhattan and dine at a 5-star restaurant, take in a show, or stroll through Central Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private seasonal swimming pool (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day), 60 feet of lake frontage, sauna, 2 adult bikes (1 male, 1 female), 2-person paddle boat, 4-person inflatable raft, hammock, fishing poles, free WiFi, cable TV, and much more
- Lakefront Hudson Valley area location - Less than 10 minutes from the world-famous Storm King Art Center, 30 minutes from West Point Academy and 1 hour from Manhattan!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please be aware that the pool is not heated and is seasonal, as it is only open from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in