|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Relax away from the crowds in this 4 bedroom home on an acre directly on Lake of the Ozarks. The large grassy lakefront sits in a quiet cove that is great for swimming and jet skiing. Enjoy the sun and relax as you watch the activity out on the water from your large lakefront deck.
The home is conveniently located on the lake at the intersection of Linn Creek, the Big Niangua arm and the main channel. Bring your boat if you'd like and store it in the private covered dock, complete with a 26 foot long covered slip.
In 2010, the house was completely remodeled and updated. Prepare meals in the and newly remodeled kitchen as you look out to the lake from the window. The kitchen opens up to the living room (also facing the lake) where you can still hold conversations with others as you cook. Guests will be entertained on the comfy furniture by the fireplace with a large flat screen TV. From the living room you can walk right out to your beachfront deck complete with patio furniture, large table and gas grill.
The basement family room is set up as a home theater, complete with flat screen TV with cable TV to keep the kids entertained after a day on the lake. The detached two car garage includes a game room with pool table and ping pong table for fun on a rainy day.
Whether it's relaxation you're looking for or some fun on the lake with family and friends, this cozy lakefront home is perfect.
Key Residence Features:
- Completely remodeled in 2010 with a new kitchen, 2 new bathrooms, all new flooring, finished walk out basement, new roof, windows, siding, new AC, and new lakefront deck
- The basement family room is set up as a home theater, complete with flat screen TV to keep the kids entertained after a day on the lake
- The home is equipped with High Speed wifi for your enjoyment!
- The detached two car garage includes a game room with pool table and ping pong table for fun on a rainy day
- Enjoy lake views from the living room, kitchen, and your large deck
- The quiet cove is perfect for swimming
- Situated directly adjacent to the owner’s second vacation rental home. Rent both homes for your next large family reunion or event!
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed with attached master bath, TV, closet and dresser
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with dresser and TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed with dresser
- Bedroom 4: Twin Bunk beds
- Rent a boat or jet ski nearby at Pirate's Point
- Hang out at the Tiki bar and enjoy great food and entertainment with family and friends at Captain Ron's
- Listen to live music as you while you enjoy a beachfront meal at Paradise
- For great Mexican dishes, head to Sunrise Cantina, where you can dine and take in the panoramic lake views and beautiful sunset
- No smoking
- Maximum overnight guests 8
- Pet friendly; additional fee for pets
- Must be 25 years old to rent
- No large gatherings
- No more than 8 people allowed at the property at a time
- 3:00pm Check-In/11:00am Check-Out
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this house in 1951
The house and surroundings are very nice, clean and updated. We enjoyed our stay very much.
Our family of 7 (plus 2 dogs) loved our stay at this perfectly positioned home on the lake. It had something for everyone from age 22 to 72, the whole family enjoyed this place. The view was gorgeous and we had everything we needed for a relaxing getaway. If you're coming for an extended stay, bring extra toilet paper/paper towels and trash bags.
My friends and I (8 people total) very much enjoyed our stay at this home. It is up to date with ample room to relax. I would recommend this rental to anyone!
The canoe had a crack in the front that was large enough deem the boat un-see worthy. One of the seats on the canoe is cracked and looks to be replaces with a 1x4, the other seat is a square piece of plywood. We enjoyed the canoe, but to advertise a canoe in the add when it is not safe to use is a disappointment.
The dock is nice with a pump to wash off. This is very nice if you like to rinse your gear off after a day of boating.
We all loved that there was enough real plates and silverware for everyone (8 of us), even with some in the dishwasher from previous meal.
The garage is a fantastic place with pool table, ping pong and Foosball. There is enough room for all 3 games to be played by people at the same time.
Great place to stay with plenty of room for the family. Awesome views from the deck. Two living spaces was nice. House was clean, only critique would be the grass was rather long. The fire pit was a bit close to water, but we were left a starter bundle of wood. Driveway was steep, but paved. Other properties near this location did not have paved driveways. Awesome game room in garage with pool table, ping pong table, foosball table and dart board. We enjoyed our time and would recommend.
This is a beautiful home and a wonderful place to stay. We stayed in the home in July of 2013 and really enjoyed ourselves. We spent many late nights playing pool, ping pong and darts and enjoying the peaceful water during the day. Ed the owner was wonderful and even gave us his coffee pot while we were there since the one in the house wasn't working. It is very interesting to see the before and after pictures on the house. We ate all of our meals on the deck and just enjoyed the view. There were 2 black labs that took up residence with us most of the night until early mornings in the garage. We never did find out who they belonged to they just kept us company almost every night while we were there and were the friendliest dogs. This home is very inviting and I will be searching for one similar to it in a few years when we retire. Thanks again Ed and Greta for sharing your wonderful home with us.
We had such a lovely time staying at this sweet little spot. I loved the before and after renovation photos that were left in a binder for the guests to enjoy. Good job making use of the space. It was very nice to have some yard space for the kids to play and the property is not too steep like the majority of places on the lake. Great views, nice dock and outdoor deck space! We would rent it again in a heartbeat! Thank you for sharing your home with us!