|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This beautiful 3 bedroom riverfront vacation rental in Grants Pass offers peace, tranquility and privacy. Tucked away in the trees overlooking the Rogue River, enjoy lounging around on the large deck listening to the rushing river below.
With recent updates and renovations, your stay here will offer all the comforts of home. The kitchen has everything you need to cook a beautiful meal for your family, including cooking utensils, dishware and flatware and plenty of counter space. You can choose to either dine indoors or out, as this home offers plenty of seating to accommodate everyone. In the evening, retire to the living room where you can cozy up with the stone fireplace and leather sofas.
Whether you're visiting Grants Pass for adventure or relaxation, there is no better place to spend time with your friends and family than this welcoming riverfront home.
Key Residence Features:
- Perched just above Oregon's Rogue River, this vacation home offers river views from every window
- River rafting, jet boat excursions, fishing are just a few of the adventures awaiting you in the beautiful Grants Pass area
- Owner lives in guest house that is located on the property.
- To enjoy a casual lunch, stop in The Vine Restaurant for steak, pasta or seafood
- For Northwest-inspired flavors, you don't want to miss Tap Rock
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: Full bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin bed
- Additional Sleeping: Sofa Sleeper in the living room (sleeps 1)
- Pet friendly (1 max) with additional fee
- Smoking outside only
- No large gatherings or parties
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this house in 1980