Few places in the world offer as much beauty as upper East Tennessee. Make the most of your trip staying in this 4 bedroom, 3-bathroom home that sleeps 10. This area offers year-round fishing, including some of the best trout fishing in the eastern US - one of only two trout rivers in Tennessee! Enjoy staying on 2 private acres with 300 feet of river frontage and fishing from the dock, and travel just 20 minutes for an exciting race at Bristol Motor Speedway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Downstairs): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Downstairs): 2 Twin Beds | Game Room: Futon
Prepare yourself for the Eastern Tennessee retreat of a lifetime when you stay at this outstanding 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom Watauga River getaway, offering accommodations for 8 travelers! You will love visiting the river in the morning with your coffee to watch the geese, heron, and deer - a cherished pastime of the homeowners themselves. This profoundly tranquil setting will take you back to simpler days, guaranteed.
This home is perfect for family getaways, corporate and executive housing, family reunions, and artist retreats. The river house is all about class, fully furnished with leather furniture and top of the line mattresses, pillows, linens, and internet service.
A huge living room with hardwood floors and a cozy wood-burning fireplace waits upstairs. The master bedroom faces the river so you can sleep to natures river sounds; the second bedroom upstairs also has a river view, for contentment from every corner of the house.
Additionally, you'll find two full bathrooms upstairs (one of which includes amenities for the mobility impaired, including shower support bars and an elevated toilet seat). Downstairs, you'll find a pool table, wet bar, CD player, flat-screen TV, and a game room with a ping-pong table for your entertainment!
This river house is only 20 minutes from the Bristol Motor Speedway, resting on two private acres, with over 300 feet of private river frontage and a private fishing dock, stone table to filet your catch, and grill to boot. Within five minutes of the river house, you have Watauga Kayak Tours and Outfitters providing all your fishing needs as well as kayak, raft rentals, whitewater rafting and more.
Beautiful Watauga Lake is within 15 minutes where you can rent boats and jet ski's to spend the day in the sun fishing or splashing around. Nationally known Storytelling in historic Jonesboro is within 30 minutes.
Downtown Elizabethton has one of the oldest Covered bridges (built in 1882) in the state. Antique shops line the quaint Mayberry type town with various restaurants. Antique cars exclusively line the downtown streets on weekends during warm weather.
A day trip away, Biltmore House and Gardens offers charming history; Grandfather Mountain and Sugar and Beech Mountain offer skiing in the winter time and trail hiking in warmer weather. Roan Mountain State Park within 30 minutes. As you can see, there's always something to do when you're in Watauga River country!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Features a fully equipped kitchen, wooden deck with great view of river and wildlife, large dining room that seats 6 so that everyone can gather for meals together, 4 TV's with flat-screen in the game room
- The pool table game room has a wet-bar, refrigerator, and flat-screen TV.
- Family games such as a Ping-pong table, Bingo, Bunko, Trivial Pursuit and more!
- Free WiFi is available!
- Downstairs floor is only accessible through stairs.
- There is a ramp access to the main living area, bedrooms, kitchen, and living room. The walk-in shower also includes a support bar. If you have questions about the handicap accessibility just give us a call and we'd be happy to explain it further!
- Peaceful, Private, Secluded, surrounded by mountains and wildlife such as deer, geese and plenty of trout
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport - 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701 (~129 miles away)
- Pet friendly with fee $25 per pet, per stay fee
- Note that there are exterior cameras on the property to ensure guest safety
- No smoking
- Maximum occupancy of 10 guests
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Please note that groups who throw parties will be fined $1,000.00
- 4 cars maximum allowed at property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply