Elevate your Southern California getaway by escaping to this pleasant Long Beach vacation rental home. Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and room to sleep 6 guests, this beautifully furnished house has so much to offer, from a lush garden to a plush master suite, practically guaranteeing a relaxing retreat! With its close proximity to Long Beach Aquarium and Performing Arts Center, as well as easy access to LA & Orange County, you’re sure to enjoy all that Southern California has to offer.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon
This peaceful residence is a fantastic accommodation choice for families and friends looking to experience the best of Long Beach.
You’ll find the house well equipped with everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible, including wireless internet access and an in-unit washer/dryer for your laundry needs. In addition, the 2-car garage makes it easy to unload your belongings, with built-in cabinets and plenty of counter space for added convenience.
Look forward unwinding in the living room, where you can lounge on the full-sized sofa and watch your favorite shows on the 50-inch flat-screen TV with cable and premium movie channels.
Also, the fully equipped kitchen is complete with all the necessary appliances, kitchenware, and gadgets, as well as Ziplock bags, tupperware, foil, and plastic wrap for ultimate convenience.
The galley style dining room opens to the private patio, offering the best of outdoor living, including a built-in gas grill, beautiful lush garden and water fountain.
Additionally, the inviting master bedroom boasts a comfortable king-sized bed, 50-inch flat-screen TV, granite counter desk, and an impressive en-suite bathroom.
Step out to the huge balcony extending off the master bedroom, complete with a water mist system to keep you cool in the Southern California sunshine.
The second bedroom is equally pleasing, featuring a cozy queen-sized bed, 42-inch flat-screen TV, and so much more.
From this wonderful home, you’ll have the best of Long Beach right at your fingertips!
You’ll find delicious local restaurants, shopping and farmer’s markets all within easy reach of the house. You and your travel companions are bound to enjoy a day sunbathing at the local beaches.
Additionally, you’ll be close to the Long Beach Aquarium, Arena, Performing Arts Center, and Convention Center.
Explore the area further by venturing a short distance to Los Angeles or Orange County - the house is ideally situated in the middle of both destinations, just off Highway 710, with easy access to major freeway 405.
Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your stay, you’ll quickly discover this charming Long Beach vacation rental home truly leaves nothing to be desired!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, free WiFi, multiple flat-screen TVs with premium cable and movie channels, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car garage, and much more
- Prime location! Within easy reach of restaurants, shopping, beaches, and entertainment, as well as Los Angeles and Orange County attractions!
- Airport: Long Beach Airport - 4100 Donald Douglas Dr, Long Beach, CA 90808, (~5 miles away)
- **Please be aware that there is an attached single guest unit with a separate entrance and gate, that is occupied by a long term renter with no access to the BBQ and private back yard
- Check out the favorite local BBQ restaurant Johnny Rebs' just around the corner!
- From the Long Beach Pier, take the ferry over to Catalina Island for a fun day trip
- Don’t forget to visit the nearby farmer’s market
- A copy of a valid photo ID matching the name on the reservation and credit card is required before arrival
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No large gatherings or parties; fines may be imposed if this policy is violated
- Extra person fees may apply for over 4 people
- Additional fees may be imposed if any lines or towels are damaged or missing
- $10 Per Stay for high chair
- $10 Per Stay for baby car seat
- $10 Per Stay for baby bathtub
- Additional fees and taxes may apply