|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
From the short walk to the lifts, proximity to the pool, and board games and movies, everything about this condo is to accommodate your family's Keystone vacation. And did we mention the spectacular mountain views?
Imagine your dream vacation:
- Wake up to breakfast in the full kitchen.
- Walk just 100 yards to the slopes.
- Relax by the fireplace in the condo and enjoy the spectacular mountain views.
- Enjoy the on-site heated pool, 2 hot tubs, and sauna.
- Get a great night's sleep. The beds are comfortable and the unit is quiet at night.
- HDTV, board games and movies to entertain children of all ages.
- Local property manager should any service needs arise.
River Run Village is in the center of the action:
- At the base of the Keystone Gondola.
- Home to many great shops, restaurants, family activities, and nightlife hot spots (yes, there is a Starbucks).
- Just 10 minutes to outlet shopping, Target, and movie theaters.
- A short drive or free shuttle to other top Colorado resorts including Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, and A-Basin.
Keystone is a year-round resort. Come in spring and summer for championship golf courses, boating and fishing on Lake Dillon, hiking, biking, and many more outdoor activities. There are several festivals including the Independence Day celebration, Wine Art & Jazz, Bluegrass & Beer, and Kids Discovery Days all summer long.
We would love to host your mountain getaway!
Key Residence Features:
- 100 yards to the slopes
- On-site heated pool, 2 hot tubs, and sauna
- Spectacular mountain views
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Guest Bedroom: Queen bed
- Convertible Queen-sized bed in living room
- A Pack 'n Play is available for the little ones
- Beaver Tails: Stop in for a delicious treat! A whole wheat pastry with sweet, yummy toppings. Also serving the best smoothies in town and Vienna Beef hot dogs and more.
- 9280: Happy hour, apres ski, late nights, a tasty lunch or dinner, and just about any time in between. River Run’s best deck and great specials all the time – sample our new menu, knock back a great microbrew, enjoy the live music and DJ lineup.
- Horse-Drawn Dinner Sleigh or Wagon Ride: The Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride Dinner is an amazing dining experience. You will take a horse drawn sleigh to an authentic homestead for dinner and entertainment that the whole family can enjoy.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network purchased this condo in 1997
Great location... However, when we arrived we noticed the carpets were dirty. We went to check out the beautiful views from the deck and found it neglected, leaves, dirt and cigarette butts on the ground. The furniture in this condo was very "tired" every time you sat on the sofa the cushions would slide to the ground and the chair was really worn too! After a long day of skiing we were really looking forward to a great night of sleep on comfortable beds again, this was not the case the mattresses were awful. The kitchen was not well equipped with utensils to make your stay comfortable. It's to bad because this condo could be really nice with some much needed updates.
The condo was clean, the location great and one of the best views in River Run. We had everything we needed.
The initial booking, however, was a bit awkward. I have booked through VRBO numerous times but this was the first time I've had to deal with multiple companies during the rental process. The initial confirmation came from Evolve. Shortly after, we received an email from Book By Owner. It came across as I had double booked. I had to email Evolve to question why some other company was wanting information that I had been working with Evolve about.
Then when requesting 'early check in', Evolve contacted the owner before responding to me that it would be fine but I had to wait until closer to trip time to confirm in case there was a booking that came in, which makes sense. I contacted Evolve the day before we were scheduled to arrive and was told it hadn't been booked so it shouldn't be a problem but I would need to contact Book By Owner to check. I was told they would text me on the day of check in, if early check in was possible. They never contacted me. However, after doing everything we could think of to kill time, we checked the key box about an hour and a half before scheduled check in and found everything to be ready. It just would have been nice to have been informed as told.
Other than that, it was a great stay!
Great condo with slope and pool views. A short walk to the slopes and super close to all the village activities. My kids are ready to go back!
My family of 4, plus a little one stayed here for Spring Break. It was just what we needed. A fantastic view of the mountains, and an excellent location by the village, skating rink and pool hot tub. Even though the unit didn't have laundry in the unit, I did like that the laundry room for the floor was only two doors down. Great location. The unit could use some small adjustments for making cooking for a family easier (larger pots, more space), but overall, it was a fine place to stay.
Stunning views of the mountains off the deck and living rooms
Conveniently located to the lifts, River Run restaurants, shopping, ice skating all within walking distance
Great pool and hot tubs
Ski storage on the first floor a plus!
Linens and towels provided
Required some additional cleaning upon arrival
One of the living chairs was quite worn
Living room sofa pull out was uncomfortable to sit and sleep on
We absolutely loved our unit. Plenty of room for our family to enjoy some time away. The view was amazing! We loved being above the pool as our teenager could go down to meet his cousins but we could still keep an eye out while our younger children headed to bed. The until was clean, well kept, and nicely furnished. We loved being just a two minute walk from all the village happenings including Starbucks, summer snow tubing, creeks, and the gondola. We hope to be back!!