|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Gulf view condo.Sundial G407 is a comfortable one bedroom/one bathroom studio style condo offering a King bed and sleeper sofa. Two flat panel TV's, each 32". French doors w/curtains separate the living and bedroom areas. Unit has Keurig. This unit features gulf view, fully equipped kitchen, screened in porch, Two TV's, Two DVD Players and on-site laundry facilities.
****Fall Projects begin 9/6/16 and completion expected approx. 12/16/16. Some buildings will be closed for landscaping, elevators, electrical meters and parking lot work. Workers will be onsite and you may hear project noise. No discounts or compensation will be provided.****
Please note: This is a privately owned condo which is rented through Royal Shell Vacations and guests will have limited availability to the resorts amenities.
Guests of Royal Shell Vacations will have access to:
* Community pool by your building
* BBQ Grills
* Tennis available a la carte including court time, lessons, round robins and clinics
* Free parking
* WIFI in your rental property
* Resort restaurants including Shima Japanese Steak House, Sea Breeze Cafe, Turtles Pool and Beach Bar and Slice of Paradice Pizza
* Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique on the 2nd floor of the main lobby (www.kaycasperson.com)
* Sanibel Sea School Enrollment (www.sanibelseaschool.org)
* Bailey's Marketplace (www.baileys-sanibel.com)
This information is deemed accurate as of 12/10/15 and subject to change without notice. Amenity and service fees may be applicable and are not included in the rental price. The rental property you are staying in is privately owned and separate from the Sundial Beach Resort and Spa. Resort amenities are governed by Sundial Beach Resort and Spa and additional resort amenities may not be available. Please check with the Royal Shell Vacations reservation staff for more information, including a list of local vendors that rent items such as beach equipment, bicycles, and baby equipment.
Sundial Property is pretty boring and would not return to this location.
Would not stay at this property again