|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Enjoy nice gulf views from this one bedroom, one bathroom condo located in building G on the 2nd floor with elevator in the building.
This newly updated and remodeled condo offers a bedroom with a King Bed and TV. The living room offers a queen sleeper sofa, flat panel TV, DVD Player and sliding glass doors leading out to a screened in lanai.
This unit also offers a full kitchen, dining area, internet access and coin operated laundry facilities on-site.
****Fall Projects begin 9/6/16 and completion expected approx. 12/16/16. Some buildings will be closed for landscaping, elevators, electrical meters and parking lot work. Workers will be onsite and you may hear project noise. No discounts or compensation will be provided.****
Please note: This is a privately owned condo which is rented through Royal Shell Vacations and guests will have limited availability to the resorts amenities.
Guests of Royal Shell Vacations will have access to:
* Community pool by your building
* BBQ Grills
* Tennis available a la carte including court time, lessons, round robins and clinics
* Free parking
* WIFI in your rental property
* Resort restaurants including Shima Japanese Steak House, Sea Breeze Cafe, Turtles Pool and Beach Bar and Slice of Paradice Pizza
* Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique on the 2nd floor of the main lobby (www.kaycasperson.com)
* Sanibel Sea School Enrollment (www.sanibelseaschool.org)
* Bailey's Marketplace (www.baileys-sanibel.com)
This information is deemed accurate as of 12/10/15 and subject to change without notice. Amenity and service fees may be applicable and are not included in the rental price. The rental property you are staying in is privately owned and separate from the Sundial Beach Resort and Spa. Resort amenities are governed by Sundial Beach Resort and Spa and additional resort amenities may not be available. Please check with the Royal Shell Vacations reservation staff for more information, including a list of local vendors that rent items such as beach equipment, bicycles, and baby equipment.
We have stayed at condos at Sundial before. I will look for another one with a washer and dryer like we had the last time. When I did bring our clothing to the laudry close by the dryer did not work! After putting in many quarters I had to bring all of the clothes up to another floor to a different dryer. This is a vacation!