|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Gulf front condo. Gulf front, this newly listed two bedroom/two bath second floor privately owned condo was remodeled fall of 2013. The screened in porch is only yards from the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico beach famous for its shelling, and only minutes away from the new and beautiful Sundial restaurants overlooking the main resort pool and the beach. This lovely unit offers Two TV's, DVD player, Stereo w/CD Player, bed configuration is K/QT/SS. Coin operated laundry convenient to unit.
****Fall Projects begin 9/6/16 and completion expected approx. 12/16/16. Some buildings will be closed for landscaping, elevators, electrical meters and parking lot work. Workers will be onsite and you may hear project noise. No discounts or compensation will be provided.****
Please note: This is a privately owned condo which is rented through Royal Shell Vacations and guests will have limited availability to the resorts amenities.
Guests of Royal Shell Vacations will have access to:
* Community pool by your building
* BBQ Grills
* Tennis available a la carte including court time, lessons, round robins and clinics
* Free parking
* WIFI in your rental property
* Resort restaurants including Shima Japanese Steak House, Sea Breeze Cafe, Turtles Pool and Beach Bar and Slice of Paradice Pizza
* Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique on the 2nd floor of the main lobby (www.kaycasperson.com)
* Sanibel Sea School Enrollment (www.sanibelseaschool.org)
* Bailey's Marketplace (www.baileys-sanibel.com)
This information is deemed accurate as of 12/10/15 and subject to change without notice. Amenity and service fees may be applicable and are not included in the rental price. The rental property you are staying in is privately owned and separate from the Sundial Beach Resort and Spa. Resort amenities are governed by Sundial Beach Resort and Spa and additional resort amenities may not be available. Please check with the Royal Shell Vacations reservation staff for more information, including a list of local vendors that rent items such as beach equipment, bicycles, and baby equipment.
Sanibel Island is a small barrier island located in SW Florida and allows you to get Back to Nature. No stoplights, fast food chains or large high-rises.