When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee
Located on Middle Gulf Drive, Sundial S402 is a privately owned Two bedroom/Two Bathroom Gulf View condo on the fourth floor. K/FF/SS This unit offers full kitchen, Washer/Dryer, Three TV's, DVD Player, VCR, CD Player. Property amenities include pool, BBQ Grill and high-speed internet access. Can accommodate up to six people.
Please note: This is a privately owned condo which is rented through Royal Shell Vacations and guests will have limited availability to the resorts amenities.
Guests of Royal Shell Vacations will have access to:
* Community pool by your building
* BBQ Grills
* Tennis available a la carte including court time, lessons, round robins and clinics
* Free parking
* WIFI in your rental property
* Resort restaurants including Sea Breeze Cafe, Turtles Pool and Beach Bar and Slice of Paradice Pizza
* Kay Casperson Lifestyle Spa and Boutique on the 2nd floor of the main lobby (www.kaycasperson.com)
* Sanibel Sea School Enrollment (www.sanibelseaschool.org)
* Bailey's Marketplace (www.baileys-sanibel.com)
This information is deemed accurate as of 12/10/15 and subject to change without notice. Amenity and service fees may be applicable and are not included in the rental price. The rental property you are staying in is privately owned and separate from the Sundial Beach Resort and Spa. Resort amenities are governed by Sundial Beach Resort and Spa and additional resort amenities may not be available. Please check with the Royal Shell Vacations reservation staff for more information, including a list of local vendors that rent items such as beach equipment, bicycles, and baby equipment.
Great location, perfect amount of space for us and our 3 kids. Beautiful views from the condo and screened porch. Nicely furnished, great to have washer and dryer in unit. We loved that the pool and beach were right out front. It was very nice to have beach chairs, beach umbrellas, and tubes available while we were there. The listing was very accurate and the condo was clean and well maintained. Would love to come again next year!