This home is proudly managed by Kristen Jasinski with Naples Florida Vacation Homes, LLC.
Get your beach on! This tasteful 3 bedroom + den, 2 bathroom vacation rental is as close as you can get to the beach in Naples with no minimum stay requirement. Sleep up to 8 guests and enjoy only a 10 minute walk to Vanderbilt Beach. Enjoy a sunset with our southern exposure private pool!
The Neapolitan Vacation Rentals is NEWLY REMODELED TASTE OF NAPLES MINUTES FROM THE BEACH! There are touches of modern and Naples coastal heritage, at this VERY PRIVATE, relaxing, family friendly corner lot property that HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED. GREAT POOL, TOTAL PRIVACY AND ONLY A SHORT WALK to THE BEACH. The home was recently updated at the beginning of 2017 with all new furniture and was also recently painted. Bedrooms consist of comfortable sleeping, including a sleeper sofa in the private den.
This southern exposure property boasts a private pool that will surely be a highlight of your trip. Generously sized, the pool is perfect for large families. The outdoor area features seating and lounging, as well as a new BBQ gas grill, perfect for a cookout. This coastal gem also features a very open layout, perfect for large or multiple families. Enjoy the dining and kitchen areas, perfect for home cooked meals. The rental is located on the premier "500 block" of Naples Park, which is considered the best location in the area due to its proximity to Vanderbilt Beach.
FREE GOLF IS AVAILABLE FROM MAY 15 - OCTOBER 15. RECEIVE 4 FREE ROUNDS WITH ANY RESERVATION.
CAN'T BEAT LOCATION:
- Walk to Vanderbilt Beach in 10 Minutes. Yes, the Gulf of Mexico is Only a Few Steps Away
- 2 Minute Drive to Mercato, a Hip and Luxury Shopping and Dining Center
- 2 Minute Drive to Delnor-Wiggins State Beach & State Park
- Ritz Carleton Within 0.5 Miles (The Don't Just Put Those Anywhere)
- Short Drive to Downtown Naples and 5th Ave S, Naples Zoo, Waterside Shops and Luxury Shopping
- Over 100 Local Golf Courses Nearby
- Beach Rentals, Boat Rentals, Groceries (Whole Foods), etc....All Within 1 Mile
- Bed Linens & Towels
- Household Supplies
- Private Pool (Heating Optional)
- Quiet Street Access to Beach
- Free WiFi & Parking
- Beach Accessories (Towels, Chairs, Coolers)
THE PROFESSIONAL DIFFERENCE
Naples Florida Vacation Homes, LLC is a professional property management company located in Naples, FL. Owned by locals and employing locals helps our mission to make every guest feel as they are truly getting the Naples experience. Each property in our portfolio has been vetted and inspected so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, we have designated contacts available to you if issues arise. Booking with a professional property manager affords you the world class customer service you deserve.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT:
- Check in time is 3pm. Earlier arrival can be accommodated for free based on availability.
- Check out time is 10am.
- No need to check in like a hotel, or meet us for the keys. Our properties all have smart locks, so you can check in at any time by going right to the property and plugging in your code!
OPTIONAL ADD ON'S:
Pool Heat - $40/day
Baby Gear Pack - $225
Pet Fee - $25/day
NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
Larger Homes (4 Bedrooms +):
Similar 3 Bedroom + Pool Homes in Same Location:
Need a Bit Cheaper? How About These Same Location Homes:
How About a Condo Near the Beach:
*Plug in your dates to get a FULL price. Please note that this is a 3rd party website, and we don't control how the rates or fees are shown. We use a number of things to determine our nightly rate. This includes rent, cleaning, linens, damage waiver, etc...We like to break down our rates and be transparent so the guest can see all that is included. Others will not do this and hide fees in their rent. If you are interested in a long term stay (28 days +), please know that the pricing is shown as nightly. Feel free to message us and we can discuss a monthly rate with you.
**The property is missing screen panels on the pool cage due to Hurricane Irma. All is well with the home and pool, but this is still scheduled to be repaired at a later date.