About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
South Lake Tahoe, California
If you're in search of the ultimate home base for your upcoming Tahoe getaway, come escape to this charming South Lake Tahoe home! This 3-bedroom, 1-bath cabin can comfortably sleep 8 within its beautiful A-frame architecture.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Full Bed, 1 Toddler Bed
Boasting 1,300 square feet of living space, this classic A-frame cabin is perfect for families and friends searching for an exciting alpine vacation. Situated on a beautiful half-acre lot and surrounded by towering pine trees, the property offers a peaceful and private setting. You'll love the cabin's authentic mountain feel, boasting a pine interior and a toasty wood burning stove for those snowy winter nights. The home is also equipped with a furnace to stay warm! In addition, the cabin has been recently remodeled with hardwood floors, a freshly painted interior, and new appliances.
An expansive deck extends off the front of the house and is a wonderful place to enjoy the sunshine, wooded views, and crisp mountain air. You'll love hosting barbecues in the backyard, where you'll find a grill and picnic table. All the other amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible are here, including high-speed internet, cable TV, and games for both children and adults, as well as in-unit laundry machines and a fully equipped kitchen for your convenience.
You certainly won't have to venture far from the cabin to experience everything that Tahoe has to offer! From here, you'll be just 5 miles from prime skiing and snowboarding at Heavenly Ski Resort.
In the summertime, enjoy a seemingly endless supply of watersports on Lake Tahoe, which is also about 5 miles from the property. No matter the time of year you choose to visit, this inviting South Lake Tahoe vacation rental home will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, high-speed wireless internet access, cable TV, furnace, and an in-unit washer/dryer
- Wood stove and pine interior provide an authentic cabin feel
- A barbecue grill is available for your use Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Prime location! Less than 5 miles from Heavenly Ski Resort and about 5 miles to Lake Tahoe!
- Breakfast is a must at Red Hut Cafe
- For lunch with a view, be sure to visit Blue Water Bistro
- If an upscale dinner in a vintage cabin sounds appealing, try Evans American Gourmet Cafe
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 28, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Loved our stay!!
We loved this adorable house!! Tucked away in a very quiet and nice neighborhood in Tahoe, we were surrounded by trees and nature! Close enough to downtown and only about 15 minutes to all 4 beaches we visited it was the perfect spot for a family of 4 and our dog. The only thing I would note is that the yard is not fenced in so if your pup is a wanderer be sure to leash him/her up. We did all watch a bear pass through the backyard area of the house from the living room window. Other rhan that, this house had everything we needed during our stay and close to great biking and running trails. We had a wonderful week!! Thank you!
Perfect little cabin in the woods.
Great location and darling cabin. Plenty of room and had everything we needed for a very comfortable stay. Would definitely stay there again.
beautiful A frame!
We rented this amazing A frame for my boyfriends parents first visit to California! They had a blast! The house was in a great location and had everything we needed plus more. Very open and spacious. We were so glad to bring our pups with us as well. Will definitely stay here again, we really loved the place! Thanks again!
This cabin was perfect for me, my husband and our two adult children. Nice quiet street but close to all the great Tahoe attractions. Cabin was as described. We would return.
The cabin is very nice and situated in a quiet location yet close to Heavenly ski. My family had a wonderful stay. We ended up leaving early because of the winter storm. We will definitely come back this summer.
Great place to cook a Thanksgiving Feast
My wife and I stayed here for the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. The cabin had plenty of room and a very well stocked kitchen allowing us to cook a very nice Thanksgiving meal. I am looking forward to returning some day.
Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving get away experience at this wonderful property Matt. We look forward to helping you book your next vacation rental! -The Evolve Team
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply