|Minimum Stay||5 - 14 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Puamana 19-1 is a Spacious Oceanfront 4-bedroom+office 4-bath corner two story townhome located just feet from the ocean. Beautifully upgraded and renovated, this home offers one of Puamana’s most popular locations, being just a short stroll over the footbridge to the clubhouse and ocean front pool. The expansive oceanfront lanai opens to breathtaking ocean view vistas from the kitchen, living room and dining room. Four tropically appointed comfortable bedrooms await you and your family after a fun day spent enjoying the sun, surf, and adventures of Puamana. Three bedrooms and three full baths are located on the first floor, while the second story features an ocean front master suite and office area. The second story ocean front master bedroom offers a spectacular sunning deck! Treat your family to a home on the water in one of Maui’s most relaxing Hawaiian settings and treasure your vacation for a lifetime.
The beach at Puamana is seasonal.
Amenities: Fully equipped kitchen, blender, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, iron/ironing board, (5) T.V., (2) DVD, Stereo, CD, Wireless internet access, answering machine, free US/Canada long distance service, ceiling fans throughout the home, air conditioning in every bedroom, bed linens and towels, washer/dryer and BBQ grill.
Bedding: 2 Kings, 2 Queens
Parking/Registration: $10/day + tax (16 day maximum) second car $10/day + tax.
Registration ID # W30959230-01
The home was immaculate; the staff at the club house were friendly and helpful and the location was perfect. We loved this property and hope to stay again.
Right on the water; only steps away from 3 pools and very quiet.
- You cannot beat this view. 10 Yards from the ocean and you can see the ocean, the island of Lanai, and mountains.
- Several swimming pools were onsite and close to the unit.
- The inside was modern and nice.
- Although we didn't consider it walking (20 min or so to main restaurants, shops, and bars), we found it an easy Uber ride to Lahaina.
- No nearby beach
- This unit does not have central air conditioning. The bedrooms have individual units, but they were not adequate. Two of the four bedrooms were not working as expected. The main living area has NO air conditioning. We stayed for 5 days and felt we were always uncomfortable at the house from a heat standpoint. This was a huge deal for us. After being in the sun all day, we would have loved to come home to a cool house.
- Cockroaches. We were told that cockroaches are a "part of the Hawaiian experience", but I have never seen a cockroach at any of my many stays in Maui. We experienced HUGE cockroaches at this location...despite our best efforts to remove food, garbage, etc.. we continued to have a big cockroach problem. They were massive sized cockroaches...over an inch long, and they were running through the house throughout our trip.
To close...the house was very nice, the view was amazing, but I am not sure I would return to this property. The air conditioning problem is a very big problem for us, and the cockroaches were incredibly disturbing.