Welcome to villa HKH-229, another professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 9:34 AM.
This luxurious 1220 sq. ft. two-bed villa is located in the center of the main Hokulani Tower on the second floor, with views of the ocean, pools, and lush green lawns from the massive shared lanai. The master chef will appreciate the fully stocked granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances while gazing at the blue ocean from inside. The open floor plan has comfortable contemporary furnishings and the kitchen bar offers additional seating for entertaining. An expansive wall of Nano glass doors brings the outdoors inside in the bright and airy villa.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 5 nights 03/18/2017 - 03/23/2017: $376/nt (regularly $569)
* 11 nights 04/02/2017 - 04/13/2017: $528/nt (regularly $569) ++ Includes Free Car ++
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, filtered water, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports for your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
You can actually see ocean from inside all the rooms of this unit. Sitting at kitchen bar you can see the kite surfers. Unit is very spacious and the lanai is so big you feel like you could get lost. Honua Kai is Awesome! Unit 229 is perfect for a big family with lots of room to get away from one another. The owner has lots of cool extras in there too. Mahalo KBM for all your help and recommendations!
We absolutely loved our stay in your 2 bedroom villa. It was perfect for our family of 6, and had everything we needed to play at the beach or enjoy the pools. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer!
Our family was impressed and delighted that the quality, location, and appearance of this unit exceeded our expectations -- one of the highlights of our vacation was seeing Maui at its most beautiful, both day and night, from our amazing lanai overlooking the ocean -- and our many wonderful meals enjoying sunsets and sunrises in this spacious outdoor setting you won't find in many condo properties at Kaanapali or elsewhere. KBM was very helpful throughout our trip!
Hokulani 229 was absolutely perfect for us. Its 2nd floor location was not only convenient but had a beautiful ocean view instead of staring across at other units. Its XL sized living room was perfect for large gatherings and opened out onto an enormous ocean view balcony accessible by only our unit and a few others. Not only were the views and sunsets stunning, it was also very private - we felt like royalty having that much space to roam!
This unit was easily the best equipped we've stayed in with many family friendly amenities like a Wii w/games, HDTVs and Blu-ray players w/Netflix and Hulu+ in each room, lots of board games & books, and ample beach gear. The gourmet kitchen was well stocked and even had a Keurig for my favorite morning K-Cup! The master bedroom had a desk perfect catching up on emails away from the kids. All in all, it would be hard to imagine a better 2BD ocean view unit at Honua Kai for our entire family.
The KBM folks were absolutely first class - Justin met us on arrival and took us up to the unit and showed how everything worked (some of those fancy Bosch appliances are tricky). He brought us extra beach towels, toilet paper, and anything we needed with smile. Can't go wrong by booking this unit with KBM.
Once again we had such an amazing trip and stay at honua kai. This is our second time staying in this unit. The view is amazing and they have everything you could need for your stay. We also enjoyed the large lanai and dinning at sunset. Every time we come to maui we will stay here.
This condo has the most amazing lanai. It's basically a tennis court outside your room overlooking a cool koi pond with a direct ocean view. Tip to families - they let the kids feed koi in the mornings. The place is fully stocked with umbrella, cooler, chairs so you don't need to buy anything for your vacation. I really liked that aspect over staying at a hotel. I've snorkeled all around Maui but the beach next door at Kahekili park has the best coral with easily accessible shoreline - very alive and colorful. I loved the Wii and having the DVD players and internet access for the evenings. The building and condo look brand new - totally different from the old places you'll find everywhere else on Maui.
As we arrived at the unit I was happy to see just how close we were to the ocean (maybe 100 yard walk).
The condo was nice. It is roomier than I anticipated and it was very clean. The lanai is huge. Though it is supposedly shared I did not see anyone else out there in 8 days. The kitchen is well stocked with utensils, sharp upscale cutlery, pans, cutting boards etc. and it has ample counter space, so We did a ton of cooking. There is even plastic ware for storing leftovers. Huge frig. If the guest bathroom had a bit more light the unit would be perfect.
Immediately below this unit is a coffee shop / cafe where you can always grab coffee, high quality food, wine etc. Maybe 100 yards from the unit is a beach side restaurant serving high quality breakfast thru dinner.
Place was surprisingly quiet, given the number of guests at the resort.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: