About the property
- Condo850 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 28 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Room, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-7)
Why rent our condo?
You are welcome to email us with questions before booking.
1. A unique keyless entry code permits you to go directly to the condo. No waiting in line to check in.
2. Our comments confirm that our condo is loved by our guests. and we know how important "a clean rental is to all guests."
3. Our 3rd floor location permits you to park and effortlessly bring your luggage and groceries into the condo. No need for elevators.
4. Hugh balcony has a perfect view of the beach and gulf.and pools.
Of course your vacation will be enhanced by the amenities and décor of Lighthouse 303. It meets the standard for the discriminating guest. The 3rd floor is the ideal location for watching sunsets, dolphins and listening to the waves from the large private balcony. It has a direct view of the white sand and the Gulf of Mexico.
Den and master bedroom have panoramic glass doors that give you an amazing direct view of white sand and the green-blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. Tile throughout gives you that clean crisp feel. No musty carpet.
I can tell you about my condo, however over 100 my guest comments say it all. I think you will see that we are very proud and aim to please and make your vacation memorable.
-Tasteful and Unique Beach Decorations
- 50 inch Smart TV with Blue Ray DVD
- Direct TV
- Table to sit and have coffee and look out at the Gulf
- Plenty of seating area
- 2 Huge Pools one zero entry great for children
- 2 Hot Tubs
- Large Indoor Pool
- FREE Wireless Internet through the condo building
- Master bedroom also opens to the private balcony.
- Pillow top king bed
- Flat Screen Samsung Smart TV.
- Master bath spa has full size jetted tub
- Separate stall shower.
- Dual sink vanity
- Walk in closet with extra dresser
- Everything you need to cook and entertain for a week
- New pots, dishes, glasses let you eat and entertain in style
- Small and large appliances
- Cooking essentials, coffee pot, blender, toaster etc.
- Full size / Twin beds bunks
- A private additional room with door
- Flat Screen TV/DVD. It has a full/twin bunk bed.
- Second bath is directly across the hall.
- 8 feet by 24 feet private balcony
- Table with seating for 6
- 2 Lounge chairs for napping
ADDITIONAL LIGHTHOUSE AMENITIES
- Washer Dryer in Condo
- 24 hr. security
- Upgraded Queen memory foam sleep sofa
- Pack and Play available for infants
LIGHTHOUSE CONDO BUILDING
- Exercise Room
- 2 outdoor pools and 2 Hot Tubs
- 1 large indooor pool
- BBQ Grills
- Short walk to Pier and Restaurants and shops
A wonderful place for a vacation. Our condo has a perfect view of the gulf and overlooks the pools and hot tubs. The large indoor heated pool is great for winter vacations. Walk to numerous restaurants, shops and activities in Gulf Shores. This condo sleeps 6, so it is perfect for a family.
Keywords: Lighthouse Condominiums Gulf Shores
Linda D. Ceccanti
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Linda D. Ceccanti
We have been visiting Gulf Shores for over 30 years. We finally decided to buy and make this condo special since we will be spending lots of time here. After renting condo's for years, we have tried to change the 'standard' condo amenities. We have great kitchenware for cooking and boast a full functionally kitchen for those that love to cook. There is plenty of room to entertain and relax at night. It is important to us that you enjoy your stay just as much as we do.
Linda D. Ceccanti purchased this Condo in 2010
Why Linda D. Ceccanti chose Gulf Shores
We choose Lighthouse as the only condo that we would purchase in Gulf Shores since it offers all the amenities we were looking for. The location is perfect. It has two beautiful large swimming pools that overlook the gulf not a parking lot. The location of our condo being on the 3rd floor makes it even more ideal for parking and getting to the beach.
What makes this Condo unique
Lighthouse is centrally located. You are within walking distance of the pier, restaurants and the Hangout. For seclusion we are right next to the State Park reserve so the walk on the beach is not crowded with other beachcombers. Yet, we are just a few miles from all of the water activities and the famous Foley Outlet Mall.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:30 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We will be returning to Lighthouse 303
We have stayed at Lighthouse 303 for three years in a row and look forward to many more. A great location, perfect views, easy beach access, parking, walk to restaurants, very clean and comfortable - Lighthouse 303 checks all the boxes. We love it there!
My wife and friends simply loved the condo. It was very well appointed and meticulously maintained. Also a short walk to the beach and parking. Fantastic stay!
Exactly as pictured, super clean, roomy, lots of towels, satellite tv & wi-fi were great to have too. Bed was semi-firm, slept good on it. Rarely used elevators since it’s 3rd floor & could park in front of our door. Water pressure in showers was low, maybe new shower heads would help, it seemed fine in sinks. Will definitely stay again!!
Beautiful condo with all the amenities of home. Great for families
My family and I had a great time staying at this property and Plan on visiting again. The condo and complex are spotless and well maintained by owners. Kids enjoyed pool and beach area. My only complaint if I had to make one is the 10am checkout. Really wish we had until noon to get out it would have been more convenient for our stay. This is a great property and owners are very accommodating on answering any question. Thanks again we had a wonderful stay.
The Condo was beautiful with a perfect view of the beach, the pool, and amazing sunsets. The condo was furnished with everything that we needed during our stay. Thank you for allowing us to stay at your beautiful condo for the week of spring break.
Enjoyed staying in this beautifully decorated condo.
The condo offers amazing views of the gulf from the kitchen, living room and master bedroom! The housekeeper should be commended as the unit was very clean! The owner was easy to reach and very helpful with advice on the area. Will definitely stay here again!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
You will be charged $20.00 for a parking pass when you arrive at the Lighthouse Condominium building.