|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalize payment on HomeAway.
WELCOME TO BUTTERFLY HAVEN LODGE- SLEEPS UP TO 12 comfortably in 4 bedrooms! Note: Please visit our website (link below) to take a virtual tour so you can take a closer look at Butterfly Haven Lodge!
Call Chase (Property Manager) if you have any questions or use our website to book Butterfly Haven Lodge at great savings. Discount is pre-programmed on our website reservations page!
Other Peak Season rental special:
April 1st through October 31st, any full week rental of Butterfly Haven Lodge- 7 days/6 nights for only $2,499!
Non- Peak Season rental special:
November 1st-March 31st, any full week rental of Butterfly Haven Lodge- 7 days/6 nights for only $1,999!
We are the perfect destination for year-round family gatherings, church retreats, mother-daughter nature exploration trips, corporate team building, girlfriend getaways and family reunions. You can re-connect with family and friends or just you and that special someone! Lounging on the deck over looking the beautiful forest, relaxing in the hot tub or around the campfire, your stay at Butterfly Haven Lodge is guaranteed to be one of those moments you'll wish will never end.
Whether your idea of a perfect vacation is flying from tree to tree on the best zip line course in the Midwest, getting up close and personal with wildlife, challenging your endurance and hiking scenic trails through the state parks and forest, a scenic air tour or a hot air balloon ride, canoeing, fishing and so much more, Hocking Hills is the place to be!
'Hocking Hills- One of America's most beautiful Fall Drives' - Forbes Magazine
* Great location! Only 2.5 miles from Cantwell Cliffs and less than 10 minutes from the award winning Hocking Hills Canopy Tours!
* Close to Rock House, Conkle's Hollow, and Rockbridge State Nature Preserve!
* New ownership in 2010. Renovation and home improvements have been completed for guests' comfort
* Sits on over 10 acres of beautiful forest!
* 4 fully furnished bedrooms. #1 queen bed, #2 queen bed, #3 2 bunk beds with full beds on bottom and twin beds on top, #4 queen bed
* Master suite is on its own floor with balcony overlooking large open living and dining areas
* 3 full baths
* Jacuzzi tub with jets
* Large Hot Tub
* Deck with grill
* Outdoor living and dining areas
* 3 TVs with DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket
* Air hockey table and dartboard
* Washer/ Dryer
* Fully furnished kitchen
* Fire pit with provided chairs
* Wood burning fireplace
* Wood burning stove
* Extensive library of books to browse
* Walking distance to spa and fine dining restaurant
* Treadmill, weights, and exercise equipment
* Pack-n-play, booster seat, and kids' toys (all neatly tucked out of sight)
* Very cozy atmosphere with comfortable furnishings! So close to all the local Hocking Hills attractions yet you'll feel miles away!
Keywords: Lodge, Cabin, Hocking, Hills, Secluded, Family, Reunion, Group
Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with our family. We had plenty of room and everything was very accommodating.
Our grandchildren enjoyed the natural habitat around the house and all of the books in the house. Thanks again!
I stayed at the cabin along with a group of friends from college, all within the ages of 24-26. This place was absolutely perfect for us and exceeded all expectations. We had everything we could have possibly needed and everyone had a comfortable place to sleep. The outdoor grounds were very accommodating as well, as we utilized one of the two outdoor fire pits for pretty much the extent of one of the days we spent here (we had great weather for January). The hot tub was very clean and hot and was also used frequently by our group. Everything in this cabin is clean, functional, and leaves plenty of space for hanging out with large groups. Ping-Pong table in the basement was a plus for added entertainment. I believe this house to be right in line with it's price point, as I would highly recommend this cabin for other groups looking to have a fun weekend together. The one trick with this cabin is that it is very secluded and can be somewhat difficult to find in the dark. The road up to the driveway is hilly and windy. Make sure to pay attention to the directions given to you, as it states to turn left at the 4 seasons getaway sign. It is a very small sign next to a gravel road way that also says "private property, no trespassing" so you would never think to turn down this road if you weren't paying attention.
We were looking for a family getaway! My husband and I, three children and their significant others, a 7 month old, two year old and four year old grandchildren had an incredible time! There was room for everyone! The children loved walking into a closet and having new toys to play with. The fire pit was great, we sat around it for hours. We hope to come back again. The house was clean, comfortable and well stocked. Great place for a weekend getaway!!!!!
House was as advertised. Very comfortable and spacious. Location was outstanding, in the middle of the numerous local Hocking Hills attractions. Some north and some south. We would definitely return.
Most importantly, this place is not worth the money. Keep looking. Here's why.
It appears this place was once pretty cool and well maintained. This is no longer the case. Here are the issues we encountered in July 2015:
- There's a large muddy water pit/frog bog just off the lower patio. Dangerous for small kids, this is also a large mosquito breeding ground, terrible if you have dogs, and overall unacceptable for a property in this price range. It looks like this used to be some sort of water feature but has gone unmaintained for quite some time.
- The fridge/freezer barely work. We discovered this on day two, when we got the ice cream out of the freezer and found it to be liquid. The manager will probably reply and say "well why didn't you call me" -- it was already the 2nd night of our 2 night trip and would not have been worth contacting you.
- The dishwasher leaks and the door doesn't close properly.
- The outdoor areas are poorly maintained and not cleaned, either. Upon arrival, the entire deck was covered in sticks, leaves and dirt. The chair cushions were very dirty.
- While some areas appear to have been updated, the indoor area shows a lack of maintenance, too. Tiles are broken and coming up, carpet is dirty.
Here are the good things:
- Great, secluded location. The cabin isn't visible from any adjacent properties and there is plenty of room here.
- Outdoor deck area and hot tub was neat
- Linens/towels, etc were nice
- AC unit appears to be new and the cabin was comfortable inside
This place just needs some love. I don't know what the situation is, but management needs to get it together. Invest some money in this cabin, THEN charge your high prices. Right now it's just not worth the price tag, in its current state.
Hello:) I had a great time at the Butterfly Lodge! Roomy and comfortable is what comes to mind when I think of the place. The owner is friendly and helpful:) I give the place an A+
It was a great place for a family get together. We had 10 people and we all had a great time. The weather was a little wet but the inside was so well furnished that we hardly noticed. The kitchen is very well stocked. We spent some time hanging out in the den in the basement with some ping long. Great place and we would definitely do it again .
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 1 2016 - Oct 31 2016
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Pet Fee||$50 + Tax|