About the property
- House4200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
FIVE STAR REVIEWED OVER 75 TIMES! ✮✮✮✮✮
✮✮PAST 5 GUEST REVIEWS ✮✮
"GREAT VIEWS! Perfection! Amazing! Impeccable! Excellent...!
Convenience, luxury, and natural beauty reign supreme in this well-appointed 8 bedroom, 6.5 bath home. Enjoy the richly furnished living and dining areas that open onto sun-drenched decks.
Friends and family will be thrilled with the home's superb setting, large gourmet kitchen, and proximity. Nestled in acres of pristine forest, this home is only 1 mile to Lake Beaches, Heavenly Village Shopping and South Shore Casino entertainment.
✮✮ WHY STAY HERE ✮✮
• 4200 sq. ft. of authentic mountain luxury
• Private setting surrounded by majestic mountains
• Unobstructed mountain views from every room in the home
• Sleeps up to 22 guests in actual beds (no sleeper sofas, futons or trundle beds)
• 6 King Suites and 8 twin beds (14 luxurious beds total)
• Designer bedding and new mattresses for a great night's sleep
• 6.5 bathrooms that exude hotel-like comfort
• Living rooms with gas fireplace and vaulted ceiling
• Family room with gas fireplace and air-conditioning
• Fully equipped chef's kitchen with deluxe appliances
• Game Room with pool table and 50 inch flat screen
• Large, private outdoor hot tub with amazing views
• BBQ deck overlooking kids play area
• 8 Flat-Panel TVs with premium movie channels
• Residence-wide WIFI -- (fast 60 MBS service)
• Level access garage & driveway. Parking for 6 vehicles with NO outside stairs.
• Laundry area with large capacity washer and 2 dryers
✮✮ KITCHEN / DINING ✮✮
• Fully-stocked chef's kitchen with quality cookware.
• Viking six-burner stove, double oven, griddle, and 2 refrigerators
• Large dining table (seats 10) and kitchen island (seats 4)
• Bistro dining table (seats 8) with easy access to BBQ grill
✮✮ IDEAL LOCATION! ✮✮ (all within 2 miles)
• Heavenly Shopping Village and Gondola
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• Lake beaches and Round Hill Pines Beach Club
• Casino nightlife at Harrahs, Mont Bleu, Harvey's and the Hard Rock
• Sushi Pier, Naked Fish, Cierra Steak & The Chart House Restaurants
• Safeway and Raley's grocery stores
✮✮ PERKS FOR THE PARENTS ✮✮
• Back yard play area for kids with trail access
• Pack n Plays, High chairs, Safety Gates, Games and Strollers
• Laundry room with large capacity washer and dryer
• Complimentary access to Round Hill Pines Beach Club!
✮✮ THINGS TO KNOW ✮✮
* Weddings, loud parties or group events over 24 not permitted (VRP # 07-426)
* Home is well-suited for 6 couples with 10 children or singles
* No bachelor or frat parties, groups of only high school or college students
* Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 120 days of your stay
* Primary renter must be at least 35 years of age
* Parking for 6 cars with nearby casino parking
* Home is Air-Conditioned
Gerard: 775-781-5950 email@example.com
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
About Gerard Nardini
We believe the whole idea of offering our home to stay is to create a unique experience. Because we own and manage this home, my wife Christine and I invest in every detail from over-seeing the maintenance, to the fine bedding to stocking the kitchen just right (as it should be!). We feel lucky to be working with our team of service professionals who keep this home in top condition. Don't take our word for it, read our many guest reviews...
Gerard Nardini purchased this House in 2006
Why Gerard Nardini chose Tahoe Village
The neighborhood is exclusive, private, yet just a few minutes to shopping, beaches, skiing, hiking trails, entertainment and Edgewood golfing -- we think the setting and location are perfect. This is a great spot for nature enthusiasts. Immerse your family in the great outdoors.
What makes this House unique
Built from the heart with passion, this entertainer's home features many expansive windows to take in the stunning views. (this is not a modern box) Sledding in the backyard, ample room to roam around the property.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful home and an awesome owner
This property was our choice at the beginning but Gerard was kind enough to offer us his other property in Terrace View which is larger than this one at the same rate. We loved the property and it’s very clean and organized. It felt like we stayed in five star hotel. And Gerard arranged for us an early check-in and the place was all set and ready when we got there. We’ll definitely stay in any of his properties in the future because Gerard made it easy and comfortable for us and he’s very professional.
The house is great. Great views. Owner is very nice!
Four families from Frisco loves this house! Perfect bedroom set up for large group
Thank you for this review. Short & sweet. Luxurious bedrooms are one of the most valued things we try to provide.
This house was perfect for our large family reunion weekend.
The house was clean, stocked with high end kitchen supplies, comfortable beds with nice linens. We took the young kids on walks right out the back of the home using the cross country trail. Wonderful location... close to stores, Heavenly and the casinos... which the adult grandchildren enjoyed. Gerard was very responsive and easy to work with before and during our stay. We didn’t have an opportunity to use the hot tub... but it did look inviting. Highly recommend this home .... great for large families or groups of friends. A number of places advertise sleeping for large groups but not many have 8 bedrooms AND 6 bathrooms! Perfect for our large group age 75 years to 8 months!! Thank you!!
Thank you for taking the time to review our home. Yes, authenticity. You can't fake it, though some people try.
Sixteen of us stayed here for a 4 day ski trip. The house is absolutely gorgeous; it has big windows that overlook the forest, it's beautifully furnished and super comfortable; even with 16 people, we never felt cramped in.
As previous reviews mentioned, the house is fully stocked; anything we needed was already supplied, from small details like spare reading glasses and tape to fully equipped kitchen and basic cooking supplies like spices, oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, etc. The rooms are incredibly comfortable, with nice mattress and linen, plenty of towels, extra blankets etc. The best part about this house is that you can really just arrive, unpack and relax. The house even comes with snow cleaning service! I had trouble envisioning the layout from the description so here it is: The top level coming in from the entrance consists of two large living areas, two dining areas and a kitchen, basically one large open concept area. Off the living area with the giant fireplace is a bedroom with a single bed and a full bathroom (separate from the bedroom). Down a flight of stairs is a shared room with six beds (bunks) and attached to it is a half bath. Down another flight of stairs are four master suites (room + bathroom), one room with a single bed, one room with a set of bunk beds and a separate full large bathroom.
Communication with the owner was excellent, he was very responsive and flexible about check in when we had to change our plans and arrived early due to a blizzard warning for the area. By far the nicest properly I have ever stayed at and as the organizer for the trip it made me look good because everyone was super impressed with it :) There really was no down side to this property and I am considering booking it for future trips! Amazing stay!!!!
Thank you very much for this thoughtful review and helpful description of the home. Glad we could help you beat the snow storm with an early check-in and our in-house snow removal. We keep all of our services in-house for good reason.
Gerard Nardini you have a fabulous home. Everything was to perfection. We could not have had a better week in beautiful Lake Tahoe. Gerard your home provided us with all the amenities needed. From the large well stocked kitchen to the comfortable bedrooms to the large family areas we could all hang out in, and to be able to walk the trails down the back hill was beautiful. Our family was up in Lake Tahoe for our daughter's wedding at The Edgewood Resort . It was so nice to be able to have all my family stay together, from my mom who is 85 to our granddaughter who is 2 . Location was key for us, the house was close to everything. We were 5 minutes to Edgewood, the market, skiing, and Heavenly Village. We needed one minor repair in one of the bathrooms. We made one phone call and within an hour it was fixed. I recommend to anyone and everyone to stay at this beautiful and perfect home of Gerard's. And to you Gerard, you have been so easy to work with and so kind to make sure our stay was perfection. I hoped we have the opportunity to stay here on our next trip up to Tahoe!
It's an honor to receive such inspiring feedback. Thank you for praising our home's decor, stocked kitchen, and comfortable bedrooms. We love the home's proximity to Edgewood Resort's golf course, lakefront restaurants and new world-class lodge. (all highly recommended!)
We had no issues. The home is well stocked and very comfortable. The beds are all great. The kitchen is FAB! We hiked right out the back door. Hot tub was great. We played family games and ate family meals at the tables. We were a group of 11. Minutes away from skiing, shopping, and groceries. I hired a photographer who came and took pictures of my group in the back of the property. Literally perfect
It's wonderful to know your stay was so enjoyable.This is just how it should be as you ring in the New Year!
SUMMER: Relax at the beach with our free parking pass. Gain access to a swimming pool, Lake beach, tennis courts, & snack bar on the lake.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* If you have questions contact us ...775.781.5950 * No refunds are issued to cancellations within 120 days of stay. * We reserve the right to cancel bookings for groups exceeding our max. occupancy of 22. * Primary Renter must be 30 years of age. * Sorry no bachelor parties, fraternity parties, groups of only high school or college students. * Parking limited to 6 vehicles. (parking at casino lots 1.5 mile from home)