"Relax on Lake Michigan" in our 2016 updated lakefront home on Lake Michigan which offers a private, all sand, shallow beach along with the following:
- 2500 sf 2-story home with 1.5 kitchens, 2 family rooms, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths PLUS a detached rustic cabin with a king bed and 3rd bathroom.
- The property is surrounded by trees yet so close to the beach you will be lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves.
- Enjoy gathering in the spacious, new great room with sitting area with 2 leather sofas facing a 55" flat screen tv, dining area and a kitchen, all with views of the lake. The kitchen within the great room has 2 granite islands with stools and new ss appliances. The dining table for 8 is adjacent to sliders to the deck.
- 1 King bedroom is on the 2nd level adjacent to the full bath with a shower/tub.
- The sun room with a panoramic view of the lake is right off of the great room and has a queen pullout.
FIRST LEVEL - 5 beds
- This floor has a more modern feel because it was built out new in 2005. It has 3 bedrooms, a full bath with laundry facilities, a mini-kitchen with sink, refrigerator and microwave and a family room facing the lake with a 2nd 55" tv. There is also an alcove with a 2 twin bed trundle.
NOTE: Inside access between the 2 floors is a circular staircase. Traditional staircase located outside.
VERY RUSTIC CABIN: 5th BEDROOM/3RD BATH: Original1940's pine cottage located next to the main home is a step up from sleeping outside. It consists of a sleeping room with a king bed, a separate bath (shower stall) and is perfect for family member's who want added privacy WITHOUT FRILLS. (can be musty smelling)
Telephone for free local and long distance in the US. Basic cable TV and 2 55" flat screen tv's. Charcoal Grill.
This is a 'green house'. Recycling encouraged.
The property is about 6 miles north of the city of Manistee and 7 miles South of Onekama.
Golf at Arcadia National which in only about 10 miles north of us.
No smoking, please. Pet welcome for an additional fee. Please inquire.