Welcome to villa HKK-234, a professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 8:05 AM.
This villa is an enormous two bed, two bath villa that is so big you will forget you are in a villa! villa 234 is a coveted corner villa in the Konea tower with ocean and mountain views and a 1500 square foot wrap around L shape lanai. Relax on the two chaise lounges while staring at the ocean and mountain views.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 6 nights 04/05/2017 - 04/11/2017: $305/nt (regularly $529) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 6 nights 04/23/2017 - 04/29/2017: $230/nt (regularly $329) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 54 nights 06/08/2017 - 08/01/2017: $543/nt (regularly $549) ++ Includes Free Car ++
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
I could not have asked for anything better. Thank you so much KBM Hawaii for making everything so easy, and for providing an absolutely perfect property.
Room was exactly as pictured except water view was better than represented. The entire experience was fantastic for our family with three teenagers. The Nano-doors and large lanai were our favourite feature! KBM Hawaii was a pleasure to work with and will use them again when we return.
We stayed at K234 in April 2015. This was our 8th time in Maui. We have previously stayed at Ka'anapali Beach Resort twice, Sheraton, Marriott and Hyatt on South Ka'anapali and twice at 2 bedroom condos at Ka'anapali Alii. We definitely prefer the condos.
KBM Hawaii management were excellent! They looked after everything exactly as requested. We were able to check into the condo early. Check in and check out was simple. The condo was very clean, spacious, tastefully decorated with large sliding glass doors opening onto an overly large lanai. We were a family of 4 adults. The condo was well equipped for all vacation needs including young families as it had play pens and toys as well as some plastic dishes for little ones. There is also a grocery store across the street from the condo which is convenient.
The resort was spotless throughout and staff were actively cleaning things all the time. It also had an underground parking garage which was secure as it required your room key to access the garage and then again to access the elevator up into the building.
The resort is quite large and located on North Ka'anapali Beach. It has several pools, a slide, hot tub, and plenty of places to sit around with or without umbrellas. Duke's restaurant is on site and the food there was good. The beach is a bit rocky but had good snorkeling with a variety of fish.
My only negative comments are the ocean view from the condo is what I would call minimal as you are quite far from the ocean and (you really only see it from the lanai) the large resort next door gets the sunset not you. Also the beach out front is good but not on par with South Ka'anapali. It is not as wide a beach and slanted so walking on it is awkward.
The following aren't criticisms, just personal observations. We found the color of the pool liner off putting. It is charcoal. I think it is suppose to be lava to go with other rocks around it but it was not as inviting as the turquoise water you see in other pools. We thought it made the pools look dirty.
We found it extremely windy. Furniture blows around on the lanai.
We personally missed the close walking proximity to Whalers Village that we experienced staying on South Ka'anapali but then, this vacation was cheaper than staying at Ka'anapali Alii!
We did go and swim at Black Rock and ate at Whalers Village several times. You can get a 3 hour parking pass from the restaurants and Whalers museum to offset parking costs.
We just arrived back from staying at the Honua Kai and room 234. This was our fifth time on Maui and first time renting a condo and using KBM Hawaii. This is an amazing location and a phenomenal management company to work with. Justin and John Brunold from KBM delivered more personalized service than the Fairmont Kea Lani or Four Seasons in Wailea where we have stayed in the past. They attended to all our request and everything was handled same day with one phone call. They don't sit on things and they pay attention to details and you can tell there is a lot of pride in providing exceptional service to their clients.
The unit is exactly as you see it photographed. My two daughters ages 18 months and 4 and half year old felt right at home and this unit was tailor made to handle small children. From the beach toys, snorkel gear, beach chairs/towels to the pack-in-play they had every detail covered for us so we didn't have to worry about traveling with extra items or renting it from somewhere else.
We also brought my mother along to help out with the kids and never felt crowded in this unit with the five of us. The DVD player for movies and having access to a full kitchen made for the perfect home experience. There is a very large grocery store across the street and a fish market near by. We took advantage of the resorts outdoor grilling area on a number of nights and cooked up local fish like Ono, and Ahi, as well as steaks, and burgers. Dukes the restaurant on site also allowed for take out and we took advantage of finishing off our meals with there legendary Hula Pie. They also provide great pool side drink and lunch service at one of the four pools on the property and my wife and I were able to take advantage of the onsite Spa Ho'ola which has an amazing staff and a number of services available. Being a short drive from Lahaina allowed easy access to restaurants on the nights we didn't want to cook as well as shopping and tours/excursions.
I would highly recommend renting from KBM and we'll be booking our next stay on Maui with them. This is a top notch as advertised company and we looked at a lot of them before deciding to stay here. Book your stay you won't regret it.
Unit is stunning. Very spacious with a beautiful Lanai. Check in/out was seamless and property management was very good. Weather can be a bit breezy up in north Kaanapali, and it was windier than normal this time, so we didn't use the Lanai as much as we would have liked due to the wind. Resort is gorgeous and we would definitely consider booking this particular unit again.
We very much enjoyed our stay in this unit. Our family of 6 (4 kids - ages 13, 11, 9 and 7) were there for two weeks and it was absolutely perfect. The photos/description were accurate, the unit was clean, beds were comfortable, and all appliances were in perfect working order. The on-site Manager John was terrific and extremely helpful.
The resort is beautiful with great pools and lovely grounds. The beach is awesome, although there is a lot of coral in the water. However, you only need to walk down the beach a few minutes to find better swimming water. The restaurant on site (Duke's) was very good. It was extremely convenient to have the supermarket across the street.
The kids loved snorkeling at nearby Black Rock (we saw huge sea turtles), surfing lessons at Lahaina, watching surfers ride huge waves at Honolua Bay, and discovering several beaches all within short drives.
It was a terrific family trip and we highly recommend this property for families.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: