|Space||1,240 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
THIS UNIT IS IDEAL FOR 2 COUPLES OR 3 GENERATIONAL FAMILIES.
YOUR UPSCALE SUITE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 2 separate main entrances*
- 2 separate units seamlessly joined together**
- 2 times the size, 2 times the ocean view
- 2 en-suite bedrooms, each bedroom has an attached bathroom
- 2 kitchens - 1 full kitchen and 1 wet bar/kitchenette
- 2 entertainment areas - 55'' Samsung 'CURVED' TV & 50'' Panasonic Flat Screen TV
- 2 sets of entertainment systems: DVD Player & BOSE Wave Bluetooth Adapter
- 2 separate private lanais (balconies) that stare directly into the ocean below
- 2 computer desks/work stations with complementary high speed WIFI access
- 3 split A/C systems allowing different temperatures in the living room & the 2 bedrooms
- 3 BOSE Systems-1 BOSE Cinemate Home Theatre, 2 BOSE Acoustic & Wave Music
- Complementary telephone is provided for all local Hawaii calls, the 50 U.S. States & Canada
- * 2 separate main entrances allow guests to come and go without disturbing others.
- **2 independent units inter-connected by back-to-back in-suite doors. Open the double-door during the day to enjoy a sprawling suite! Lock off on both sides of the double-door at night for absolute privacy. These 2 adjoining units are rented as one suite (2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit).
- Our personal home is your island retreat while here on your paradise vacation.
- We bring Manhattan upscale living in Waikiki Beach.
- This space has been exquisitely interiored by a New York-based designer with attention to details.
- Kitchens, countertops, sliding doors were exclusively designed, crafted & imported.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the South Pacifics sparkling blue waters from every room
- Beach & Lagoon are right at your doorstep thru the Ilikai private access to the beach
- All photographs taken in, or from the balconies of the actual unit that you will occupy.
- Shopping and dinning are in your front yard, the beach is right in your back yard.
- As per review of Nov 21, 2016, this suite sets a high bar like no others in Waikiki.
- What you see is what you get. It doesn't get any better!
BEDDING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEP 4-6 GUESTS):
- Bedroom 1: 1 King Size Bed
- Living Room: 1 Single Roll-Away Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed + 1 Single Sofa Convertible Bed
- equipped with range, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, blender, toaster
- rice/slow cooker, oven toaster, pots & pans, utensils, dishes, glasses, cups, mugs
WET BAR / KITCHENETTE:
- equipped with a wine cooler for your romantic evening entertainment & relaxation
- coffeemaker, wine glasses, ice bucket, utensils, dishes, mugs
ENTERTAINMENT AREA 1: Located in the Living Room
- 55'' Curved TV, BOSE CineMate Home Theater System, BOSE Acoustic Wave Music
- BOSE Bluetooth Music Adapter, DVD, Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access.
ENTERTAINMENT AREA 2: Located Within Bedroom2
- 50'' Flat Screen TV, BOSE Wave Music System, DVD Player
- Computer Desk with High Speed WIFI Access
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- Honolulu Island Wide Bus System has stops directly in front of the building.
- Valet parking is available thru the Ilikai for a fee
- Public parking is available at the south side of the building
- Advantage Car Rental located at the lobby
- Enterprise and National Car Rentals are directly across the street
- Paradise Car and Bike Rental adjacent to the east of Ilikai
FINE DINNING, FAST FOODS, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, SHOPPING: (WITHIN WALKING VICINITY)
- TOP OF ILIKAI - Sarentos Rest. offering a breathtaking Waikiki skyline & shoreline
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Cinnamon's Restaurant, Ku'ai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Gift & Souvenir Shops, Photography Shop, Spa & Massage, Hair Salon
- ILIKAI LOBBY - Advantage Car Rental, Island Activities/Sight-Seeing Concierge Desk
- NEXT DOOR EAST OF ILIKAI - Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dinning.
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto (Iron Chef) Restaurant
- NEXT DOOR WEST OF ILIKAI - Modern Hotel Grand Ballroom, Addiction Night Club
- ACROSS THE STREET - McDonalds, ABC Superette, Subway Sandwich, Aloha Sushi
- ACROSS THE STREET - Coffee Shop, Bombay Palace Indian Restaurant
- ACROSS THE STREET - Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper Sports Bar & Grill
- WESTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Red Lobster Restaurant, Outback Steak House
- WESTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Chart House Seafood & Beef, Harbour Pizza
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - Kobe Japanese Steak House, Goofy Local Cuisine, Magokoro Japanese Rest.
- EASTSIDE OF ILIKAI - ABC Convenience Store, Paradise Rent-A-Bike
- NORTHSIDE OF ILIKAI - Wailana 24-Hr Dinner, IHOP, Makino Buffet, Chai's Asian
- ALA MOANA MALL - 10 mins walk west, for unlimited shopping with over 200 stores!
- WAIKIKI STRIP - 15 mins walk east, for a world-class major brands shopping galore!
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER - 10 minutes walk
INFORMATION REGARDING TODDLERS AND CHILDREN:
-Our bedding furnishings and casual dinning area with high bar stools are not designed for toddlers and children. We will refer you to a crib and highchair rental company.
-The balconies, with railings that are 6 inches apart, are not recommended for toddlers and children. Keep toddlers and children away from the balconies. Keep balcony doors locked at all times.
All vacation rentals do not have daily housekeeping service. You are renting from a privately own condo unit. There is no cleaning; no housekeeping; no room service; no laundry service; no towel & sheet changes during your stay. This is a standard operating procedure for all vacation rentals in Hawaii. The one-time cleaning fee is to pay the cleaning company to service the unit after your stay. Mid-stay cleaning, which includes fresh sheets & towels, is available for a fee through a third party cleaning company.
PARTY EVENTS NOT PERMITTED:
This suite does not permit to convene parties or similar events for that purpose. If you are planning a party, do not book this suite.
SMOKING STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in loss of security deposit. Hawaii State Law & the Ilikai Condo Association By-Laws prohibit smoking in the condo and on the condo balcony. Smoking section is provided on the south side walkway of the main pool.
All Ilikai private condo owners and their guests do not have access to the hotel gym. There is a 24-Hour Super Sports Fitness Gym club #540 located within 10-minute walk on 1680 Kapiolani Blvd.
Due to unforeseen emergencies, you may need to postpone or cancel your vacation. We recommend that you obtain a Travel Insurance Plan, as we have cancellation policies to comply with.
The SAFETY AND PRIVACY CONCERNS of our current guests are of utmost importance. Please do not include the unit number when you post a review. Thank you for your cooperation.
COPYRIGHT & PLAGIARISM NOTIFICATION:
Plagiarism is a crime and against the laws. It is copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing and cribbing. It is taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own regardless it's a partial sentence or phrase.
All the Interior Designs and all of the pictures, description and information in this listing are copyrighted. Do not construct, design, publish our pictures or wordings and description without prior consent from the owners of this listing.
To all those who already copied & posted our description, information & ideas without prior permission, please take them down.
Posh and Lavish, Waikiki, Ilikai, Hilton, Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach, Ala Moana Mall, Waikiki Strip, Hawaii Convention Center, Marina, Hawaiian Prince, Discovery Bay, Diamond Head, Free Internet, WIFI, 2 bedroom condo, beach front, ocean front, ocean view, Kalakaua, sleeps 4, sleeps 5, sleeps 6, 2 couples, 2 families, adjoining units, posh & lavish, Hawaii vacation rental, Honolulu vacation rental, Waikiki vacation rental
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO.
GE-039-552-8192-01 / TA-039-552-8192-01
VOTED NO. 1 BEST BEACH IN AMERICA 2014, KAHANAMOKU BEACH (pictured) is directly fronting the Ilikai Resort & Condo. THE PARADISE CONDO SUITE--only known to those few who can so appreciate what a luxury lifestyle means. The good life doesn't wait for those who hesitate. Stay at the ILIKAI CONDO and be the few to experience why the Hawaiian Royalties chose this location. Our family dream home is your vacation dream home.
The Ilikai shares that prized position of being one of only two ocean front privately-owned condos right on Waikiki Beach, and Ilikai is by far the best! Ilikai is situated on a prime oceanfront strip of Waikiki Beach, which was once the playground of the Hawaiian Royalties.
A personal front row seat to watch and enjoy sail boats, cruise ships, canoes, surfing, beach goers, swimming activities, free Hawaiian Village Luau Show, Friday night fireworks and that MAGNIFICENT Pacific Ocean...right from the comfort your own private balcony. You can feel the energy, and witness the action. Its never a dull moment to just sit and sip outfront the lanai.
I would highly recommend this accommodation. Location was ideal, management was great, the interior decoration was elite, the patio and view extraordinary!
We have travelled off the hotel circuit for some time now and we have to say this is the most organized, thoughtfully completed, and yes posh and lavish experience we have had to date. Ron, Freddie, and David have all the bases covered from the detail of the excellent proactive communication and instructions, to the warm welcome (ours was by Freddie) and explanation of the suites workings, amenities, and local area and highlights. We highly recommend - the suite is beautifully located, great views, easy access to the best shopping, and all major transport at your doorstep. We can't say enough!!
Aloha Ron, my family and I would like to thank you for making our first trip to Hawaii a memorable one! Everything you did for us, from the smooth booking process, to the warm greeting was amazing. We will have great memories to last a lifetime, of our stay at the Ilikai, thanks to you, Freddie, and David. My wife and I hope to work with you again in a few years on another stay. Mahalo
Very nice property. Great location. Personal attention from the owners, property manager and island host was superb!
Just returned from 9 nights staying in this fabulous condo with my 2 teenagers. I'd never stayed at the Ilikai before usually preferring a location further along Kalakaua but I have to say the location suited us down to the ground. Close to Ala Moana for shopping, walking distance to nightlife and fabulous close views of the beach.
The condo had everything we wanted and more. Stunning views, plenty of space, good air co, great beds and linen and all the utensils you could wish for. I'm a keen cook and the good only thing I missed was a grater. Lots of serving dishes, cooking and microwave dishes. Plenty of nice towels and linen, which is sometimes lacking. We enjoyed the short stroll to the lagoon where the beach chairs provided we very welcome. The gifts on arrival were appreciated. Service from Ron and Freddie - second to none. Couldn't fault. Thank you so much for a perfect holiday destination. We hope to be back.
Our 2 room, adjoining suite was incredible. From our balcony, we were able to watch the Luau next door at the Hilton's outdoor amphitheater. The beach was fabulous with numerous activities. The Condo was immaculate, with upgraded electronics, appliances and counter tops. The rain shower had excellent water pressure and always the perfect temperature. Everything needed was in walking distance. We would not hesitate to return to this exact rental, it completely exceeded our expectations.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4th of July Holiday
Jul 2 2017 - Jul 9 2017
5 night minimum stay
Jul 19 2017 - Aug 25 2017
3 night minimum stay
Thanksgiving Holiday Week
Nov 22 2017 - Nov 29 2017
5 night minimum stay
Jan 7 2018 - Mar 31 2018
4 night minimum stay
May 25 2018 - Sep 4 2018
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Convenience Fee||$250 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$270 + Tax|
Holiday Rates (different from our Standard Rate) may apply.
Christmas Holiday Week Requires 7-Night Minimum Stay at $1,095/night
New Years Holiday Week Requires 7-Night Minimum Stay at $1,095/night
Standard Check-In Time 3:00 PM / Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD$) unless the currency (AUD, NZD, CAD, EUR) and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Until Confirmed, Rates Are Subject To Change Without Prior Notice.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.