|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Townhome!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Walk to Miramar Beach or Pompano Joe's for a bite!
3. Spacious townhome has cozy furnishings, bedrooms have balcony access for a comfortable stay!
4. Affordable, so this vacation won't break the bank!
5. Sandprints gated outdoor Pool
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Great location 2.5 miles from Silver Sands Outlets, and just 5 miles from Grand Boulevard Town Center and the Village of Baytowne Wharf.
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1100 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Sandprints condo features everything you want in a vacation rental - at an affordable price!
This great 2-story townhouse features a spacious living room, separate dining area, breakfast nook and a full, open kitchen on the first floor. Upstairs you'll find a master with a king bed and balcony access, as well as a guest bedroom with two double beds, so this great vacation retreat sleeps 6!
With 2 full baths, parking steps away from your door and a gorgeous, centrally located pool, you won't lack for anything to make your vacation relaxing and memorable!
This great complex is 500 feet from Pompano Joes restaurant, satisfy your seafood cravings and quench your thirst at one of Destin's most famous landmarks!
You'll also be 500 feet from the beach! Or you may choose to lounge by the centrally located pool at this low-key complex. Every condo features a designated parking spot right in front of your door, making it easy to move your things in - no long walks through huge parking lots searching for your car.
Located in Miramar Beach, you can get your shop on at the Silver Sands Outlets, located a short 2 and 1/2 miles away.
Grand Boulevard Town Center is a pedestrian-friendly, shopping and dining complex just off Emerald Coast Parkway, convenient to both Sandestin and Miramar Beach. For the high-end shopper, the center offers everything from Fusion Art Glass Gallery to Brooks Brothers Country Club. A number of boutiques, such as Hello, Sunshine and Magnolia House, carry fare you can't find anywhere else. Dining options include Mitchell's Fish Market, P. F. Chang's China Bistro, and Cantina Laredo Gourmet Mexican Food. In 2013, Walton County’s first movie theater opened at Grand Boulevard’s Town Center - the state-of-the-art Boulevard 10 Movie Theater.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations, Destin, Florida.~
The property was wonderful. It accommodated our family of five perfectly! It was clean and cute! Although not right on the beach it was a quick walk with great parking. We would book this property again!
We had such a great time. We traveled with our daughter and my parents. This place was large enough to accommodate all of us very easily. We were able to spread out and not be in each others way. Beautiful place! I loved it. It was well taken care of and super clean! Short walk to the beach and Pompano Joes which was great food!
We stayed from July 2,2016 to July 9,2016 the condo was very clean and so beautiful. This condo has a king size bed in the master suite and 2 double beds in the second bedroom it at also has a pull out sofa bed downstairs in the living room. The Kitchen was well equipped it also had a electric grill on the Patiio. Its just a short walk to the beach. My family absolutely loved our stay here .
The pictures are accurate the beds are comfortable and the property is well equipped and maintained. It's close to the beach but it takes a while to get anywhere else mainly because of the traffic. All in all it was a great stay and with the money.
What a great place! Short walk to the beach, cozy inside, and located in great community. Working with the owners was easy, and very comfortable. The inside is kept well, and very nicely furnished. Everything my family needed for a relaxing vacation and plan to return every year to this property!
We got there Tuesday night filled the fridge unloaded all of our thing and walked up to the beach to search for sand crabs. The condo was awesome really liked the bedrooms upstairs because it was soo quiet for the kids to go to bed. It was the perfect size. We cooked and only went out to eat one night to The Backporch and it was awesome great food and atmosphere and thanks to a brief rainstorm our long wait only ended up being 20 minutes! Only 1/3 mile walk up to beach we would set up a tent in the morning and stay all day - walking back to the condo for lunch. We will definitely return. Thanks for everything!!
In addition to the beautiful beaches, our large swimming pool and deck area is perfect for sunbathing, swimming laps, and water aerobics. We are located just minutes from the famous Silver Sands Outlet Shopping Mall. You also don't won't to miss the return of the fishing boats at the Harbor in Destin, or jump on a fishing boat for a trip of a lifetime.