|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
- You can now rent this property in conjunction with “Decked Out Elegance” to accommodate up to 12 guests! Separate rentals also available.
- Features a roof-top patio with an electric BBQ and lovely gazebo with a dining table for 4 and its own set of unbreakable dishes, glasses and the obligatory wine glasses.
- Two flat screen TV’s with Direct TV programming, wireless Internet, free telephone service, fully-equipped efficiency kitchen give you all the creature comforts of home. We've added more storage cabinets (not pictured) to accommodate the needs of our many guests who stay a month or longer!
- The comfy living room offers a queen sofa-bed with commercial grade memory foam mattress to expand sleeping occupancy to 4.
- The Casita also offers a small yard with a nice front porch, and secure parking for one vehicle.
- In recognition of the drought we're facing in sunny SoCal, we have replaced the ice plant ground cover with lush, high quality artificial turf. It looks so real it's amazing!
- Air conditioned for your comfort!
- Ample secure parking fits a large SUV, with both an auto gate and pedestrian gate for easy access from the alley.
- Property located behind the big house in front, surrounded by a 7' high fence....they can't see you and you can't see them. Privacy personified.
- Make your Great Escape plans today!
People are my "favorite thing"!
As a Realtor, former General Contractor, Interior Designer, Mom and now happy Grandmother, interacting with my guests from all over the world and being able to spend time with my adorable grand kids and time with my wonderful charity caps a long and interesting career in the "people" business.
Problem-solver extraordinaire. All questions are good ones, so ask away!
Look forward to welcoming you and your family.
Well priced, but high quality. Tucked behind the big house in front and accessed via the alley as are so many in the beach area, enjoy privacy with all the comforts of home, including AIR CONDITIONING!
We've loaded everything the larger properties offer....beach chairs, cooler, beach towels, and a wheeled tote to easily carry everything to the beach.
Pack'N'Play & portable high chair at no additional cost are provided in this and all Great Escape Vacation Properties.
Professionalism in vacation property management is a lost art, but no here. Patti S. who manages this Charming Casita cares about the vacationers and the owners, and creates an atmosphere of satisfaction for both parties.
The casita was sparkling clean with space for us and our service dog. The environment of this close-enough-to walk to the beach property was serene and peaceful; this area, although in PB, is not a party street - you are surrounded by other owners who care about their property. The yard was completely private - like being behind the walls of a sanctuary. In considering this property, realize that the outdoor space is another room and you gain space in the backyard, as well as on the roof top patio (although it is a bit cumbersome to go up and down the narrow staircase) The kitchen is well-stocked, although I did miss my salad spinner and maybe one larger microwavable dish, but this are such minor points, they hardly bear mentioning. The galley kitchen is splendid, with no wasted space, but all the appliances. The bathroom was remodeled with a lovely large shower, plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Above all, the AC was fantastic...I would not recommend renting any property without AC. We are from Arizona, and are used to heat and live in our own home at 82 F in the summer during the day. We have vacationed for over 20 yrs in SD and trust us you will want this amenity offered here.
Great parking - secure, private, gated - another must at the beach to have a parking space...it was large enough for our Kia Minivan, just, but it worked.
Internet speed was good, especially in the yard. Cannot comment tv because we never used it, nor the telephone.
Location was excellent: near enough to walk to beach for us, and the drive to our other locations, Fiesta Island and the Santa Clara Peninsula close by. Walking distance for me to Trader Joe's, Ralphs, Farmer's Market.
Neighorhood; Quaint - and don't overlook checking out all the adorable houses, especially The Little Library in front of a house on Diamond.
Lots of restaurants around - we did not go out this time, but can recommend: Fig Tree, The Fishery, Tower 21 and Enoteca A.
Thanks again, Great Escape properties, for a delightful, seamless stay that was handled with the utmost professionalism.
Our stay at Casita Vista could not have been better. The house was very clean and organized and was well stocked with towels and even beach chairs. It is in a perfect location as it is close to the beach but in a quiet residential area. It would be good for couples and even a small family as there is a sofa bed that is even bigger than the actual bed. While there is a deposit, it is reimbursed and sent to your home after you check out in a very timely manner (mine arrived about four days later). I will definitely rent from them again as I enjoyed the experience.
Lovely accommodation, perfect for a couple. Very comfortable, nicely decorated and furnished, and a great layout. It's in a really peaceful location (had some of the best nights sleep in ages!), but still just minutes walk to the amazing beach, or the lively Garnet Avenue for shops, bars and restaurants. I couldn't recommend this place enough, and definitely want to go back in the future!
Be sure to visit our world-famous San Diego Zoo, too!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 25 2016 - Aug 20 2016
3 night minimum stay
Aug 28 2016 - Jan 4 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Please call for major holiday pricing.
Refundable damage deposit also secures your dates and is returned within 15 days of successful departure.
rental fee is due 30 days prior to arrival.
11.5% TOT/MTD tax on rental fees.
Personal or business check preferred.
Guests outside the US are welcome to use a wire transfer.
Credit card payment through PayPal only
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.