About the property
- Condo1300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
2BR, 2BA, Oceanfront Great Views: Ocean, Launches, sleeps 4-6
Cocoa Beach Oceanfront complex- 2nd floor unit has a direct ocean view and was recently remodeled and redecorated.
The complex is within an hour of Orlando and Disney World.
The NASA Space Center is less than 30 minutes away, and the
Cruise lines are just 15 minutes up A1A. The 'World Famous'
'Ron Jons' and the Pier are within minutes.
Our unit has been recently updated, and are fully furnished with everything you need to have fun in the sun. We have a full kitchen, a laundry room with a washer and dryer, and provide you with all forms of electronic entertainment.
The Oceanfront Complex has the following:
Direct access to the beach.
Large heated pool with neighboring hot tub.
Exercise room with sauna.
Remodeled Summer 15, New Appliances And Furniture: Recreation room for events.
Tennis court and, Plenty of parking.
Please Contact Me For More Photos And Information.
Amenities: Freshly decorated master bedroom with walk-in closet.. queen bed.
Newly painted 2nd bedroom with a queen and twin beds.
2 fully stocked bathrooms... tub with shower hand faucets.
All linens and towels provided, Brand New Central Air Conditioner.
Radio, CD, cassette, VCR, DVD, systems.
3 TVs hooked to cable.
Washer and dryer, plus iron and board.
Patio furniture plus portable hammock.
Front closet full of beach toys and chairs.
Entertainment center with books, games and puzzles.
Binoculars for rocket launches.
Kitchen includes all major appliances plus...
Coffee maker, blender, microwave, toaster etc,
Complex has wireless network, modems in the unit.
If you think of it, we probably have it.
Activities:Any and all water sports are available.
Golf and miniature golf are available.
Tourist sites: Disney, MGM, Sea World, NASA Space Center
Cruise lines: Disney & Others plus Gambling Cruises
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 15, 2018
Why Doug Thompson chose Cocoa Beach
Sandcastles is the best condo complex for family rentals in Cocoa Beach. You are centrally located to many attractions on the Space Coast.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean, furnished and amazing view!
After staying at Disney for 4 days, we were looking for a relaxing way to end our vacation, before heading back to snowy Illinois!! This place was perfect! Stocked with everything you could imagine! This was our children’s first time seeing the ocean and within hours my 11 year old son was a pro at catching the waves! The view was spectacular and the condo was very clean! Easy access to the ocean, pool and even area shops! Just a few blocks from Ron Jons, Cocoa Beach Pier, Winn Dixie, and other restaurants! Would definitely stay again!! Thank you for making our first ocean experience perfect and amazing!
Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad you had a great time.
And Thank you for the Review.
Very nice place!
This was a perfect place for our Florida visit! Very nice location - great beach and pool area. The condo is styled very Floridian - we loved it and hope to return to this unit again!
Thank you for your kind words.
We appreciate you staying with us and writing this review.
My wife and I enjoyed our vacation on this property. The view from the condo was even better than expected. Overall the property was clean and had plenty of accessories for activities on the beach. We would go back without any reservations. David and Paula
Wonderful View & Beutiful Stay
We were so pleased with this condo. We had plenty of room for our two adult children and 8 year old. We loved all of the added touches for the beach. There was everything we could possibly want to use on the beach.
Thank you for the nice review.
I'm glad you had a pleasant stay at our condo.
Great place to stay. Very clean and comfortable. Great location. Ownets are very nice and helpful.
Couldn't Have Been Better!
While going to Cocoa for a baseball expo, we found this gem and we couldn't have been happier! I don't know what my favorite thing was! It could be any of the following:
1. CLEAN. (I hate nothing more than not having a clean place to stay after a long day of travel).
2. Morning coffee on the balcony watching the sunrise EVERY morning. Seriously.
3. LOCATION- EASY drive to Kennedy Space Center (25/30 minutes). 55 minutes to Universal Studios via Trnpike. It's right on the beach so it's a quick walk to the sand and ocean. Grocery store super close as are putt putts and ice cream. The condo is 2 miles south of Ron Jon's Surf Shop.
4. FULLY EQUIPPED! I should have trusted what I read- YOU DON'T NEED TO BRING A THING FOR THE BEACH- there are chairs, toys, umbrellas, coolers, boogie boards, surfboard, towels. There was a blow up bed in the closet in case it's needed. You really just need to show up!
5. Quiet. While this is a residential/rental complex, it was exceptionally quiet. The manager of the complex runs a tight ship ensuring it's clean and managed well. The pool is locked at 10pm sharp and the pool rules are enforced (sometimes by the residents ;) ) to ensure everyone is safe. The only negative was there weren't enough lounge chairs at the pool or chairs in general. Some people would be gone for hours with their towels on chairs so we had to use our beach chairs one day.
6. Plenty of room in the condo. We have 4 kiddos and with the 2nd bedroom housing the 3 girls, our son had more than enough room on the blow up bed (also at the condo) or the couch in the living room. Plenty of seating for meals as well.
We would DEFINITELY stay again.
Cocoa Beach is conveniently located directly East of Orlando just 45 minutes. Our Ocean front complex is just North of the split in A1A. We are within a 45 minute drive to all the Orlando attractions and the Kennedy space Center. Cocoa Beach is 'World Famous' as the 'small wave capital'. We are within 5 minutes of the popular Ron Jon Surf shop, the Pier, and Cruise lines. Come join the fun, and stay in one of our units. We have views of the ocean, rocket launches, and sunsets over the Banana River.