|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
WELCOME to our splendid oceanfront getaway in Amelia Surf and Racquet Club. The views are breathtaking from our newly renovated, second-floor unit.
- Our Bathroom is newly renovated along with brand new tile flooring throughout the foyer, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Our master bedroom offers a spectacular ocean view, a luxurious king bed and a flat-screen TV/DVD.
- The kitchen was fully remodeled in 2008 and features granite counter-tops, all new appliances and cabinets, and a new washer and dryer.
- The living room has over-sized windows showcasing the breathtaking views of the ocean. There is also a new queen sleeper sofa facing the 37” flat screen TV, as well as two new swivel chairs for either watching TV, enjoying the view, or doing a little of both.
- The unit is equipped with free WIFI and Comcast cable (including HBO & SHOWTIME)
Stunning ocean views can be enjoyed from throughout the unit, including a large lanai (accessible from the living room and bedroom) with comfortable seating.
The Surf & Racquet Club is a gated complex with two swimming pools and four (4) clay tennis courts. It is located two doors down from the Ritz-Carlton and within biking distance to the Amelia Island Plantation. In addition, there is a shaded trail directly outside the complex that is perfect for walking, running, or bike riding.
Keywords: Villa, Flat
Our stay was relaxing and very enjoyable. The condo was very nice, but some issues need addressing. The coffee maker was very dirty. I had to give it a thorough cleaning before making coffee and wished I had brought some vinegar to clean it more. We found only one washcloth so we went to Walmart to buy a few more to use during our stay. There is a plumbing issue also, which I guess is to be expected in older pipes. Three times soapy water from another unit backed up in the kitchen sink. The bed was comfortable, but one of the lamps was not working. Loved the view and location of the condo.
Amelia Island is a quiet and charming island with lots to do. The condo was as advertised and the view even better than pictured. Our visit brought us there in early March, so walking the beach was a little chilly.
The condo was very quiet and it felt like we were the only ones there. The included laundry was great to wash up the beach clothes. The owner's were very responsive with the booking process and had no issues from check-in to check-out.
Would stay @ this condo again, if in the Amelia Island area.
The condo is very nice, has a great view and easy access to the beach. It is also nicely located on the island so getting around is very convenient. We were pleased with everything. Must confess we missed having a microwave.
The setting of this condo is great. The view of the ocean is beautiful. I"ve never seen the ocean so calm for 3 days in a row. The condo itself is very nice. It is clean and well-maintained.
I decided at the last minute to get away for the Christmas weekend. The owner was great to deal with especially since I was inquiring about the property on December 22nd for arrival on the 23rd. Everything went very smoothly. Condo was extremely clean and fully equipped, beautiful view and very quiet. Wish I could have stayed longer but will definitely be back.
Very nice condo with great view (next to the Ritz), saw fireworks from our balcony. Owner told us about
Jack and Diane's for Thanksgiving Day dinner...it was awesome (and I don't like that word). We will be back in the summer
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Higher rates may apply during special events
Please inquire for last minute specials
Please inquire about booking without VRBO service fee
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.