This exquisitely appointed lakefront townhome, in a gated community with panoramic views from almost every room, has been lavishly remodeled from the studs. Every room has been rebuilt with all the finest finishes and is sure to please the most discriminating guest.
Some of the highlights include:
* Quartzite, hickory, travertine and tumbled marble flooring
* In-floor radiant heating with ten individually controlled zones
* Granite slab counter tops with SubZero refrigerator and wine cooler
* Elegant lighted glass sinks
* Custom artistic etched glass shower doors
* Home theater with 50-inch plasma HDTV, surround sound stereo, DVD library
* Custom lighting system
* Oversized, double head steam shower
* Acquatic spa jetted, heated tub
* Pillow-top mattresses with designer bedding and feather pillows
* 14-Karat gold cosmetic mirrors
* Contemporary mountain decor
* High speed wireless internet access
* Gated community with year-round heated pool, tennis courts, sauna, pier, buoys, exercise facility
Prepare meals for your lakefront dining in the gourmet kitchen, finished with granite slab counter tops and top-of-the-line appliances, including a SubZero refrigerator, Wolf range, and built-in SubZero wine refrigerator with two temperature zones.
The adjoining dining area contains a large lake-view table with seating for eight. The family room is the ideal gathering place, appointed with a river-rock stone fireplace, wet bar with refrigerator surround sound stereo and 55 inch Smart LED HDTV. Two large sliding glass doors open to a lake front deck, furnished with a stone top, iron patio table and padded chairs.
After dinner, you can relax in the steam shower or aquatic spa jetted and heated tub, retreat to the third floor loft and watch a move in the home theater, play a game of foosball or view the sunset and sunrise over beautiful Lake Tahoe from one of the three lakefront decks.
When you are ready to retire, let the gentle waves on the shores of Lake Tahoe rock you to sleep in the master suite. The luxurious master suite features a leather sleigh king-size bed, marble top nightstand, matching dresser, television, steam shower and lakefront balcony.
The first floor bedroom contains a queen-size pine bed and furnishings with a nearby full bath. The third bedroom contains a queen-size log timber log and iron bed. Finally, the fourth bedroom, perfect for kids, is completed with two twin hickory log beds and a television. The third and fourth bedrooms share a full bath with a jetted tub.
Brockway Springs is a gated resort with fabulous amenities, including a half mile of private lakefront, pier, buoys, year-round heated pool, tennis courts, club house, exercise facility and saunas. Within minutes there are championship golf courses, 20 alpine and nordic ski areas, hiking trails, dozens of world class restaurants and action-packed casino fun.
If you are looking for a luxury retreat, this is it. With panoramic views of Lake Tahoe from nearly every room and fabulous amenities, this exquisitely finished lakefront townhome is the perfect oasis for your next Lake Tahoe getaway.