About the property
- House2800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
House, 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths
Bring your friends to this house/sportsbar! There are 11 beds + 1 futon. Proximity to the casinos, beaches, and number of separate beds make this a great house for a Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. Families love it too. Everyone likes to have fun on a vacation or long weekend. Enjoy the Sports Bar feel that includes 3 flat screens, Shuffleboard, and Pool Table in the Great Room. High beam pine ceilings, and decorated in modern mountain decor, bring your family & friends to this large, fun house. Hang out together, play Pool, Shuffleboard, or Ping Pong, bbq on the grill or just relax on the patio and deck. This house is pet friendly. The yard is not fenced in.
Dining Table seats 10.
We keep extra folding tables and chairs for your use to setup an even larger dining area. Why not all eat together??!!
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed + Futon
Bedroom 2 - (2) Queen Beds
Bedroom 3- Bunkbed Twin over Full
Bedroom 4- Bunk bed, Twin over Full
Bedroom 5- Bunk Bed, Twin over Full
Bedroom 6- Bunk bed Twin over Full
Keywords: House,cabin,vacation rental,pool table,hot tub, shuffleboard, flat screen, family, sportsbar, reunion, bachelor party, bachelorette party,Hot tub
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
So much fun and plenty of space to sleep! Perfect for groups.
We came here with our group of friends from college who all just graduated and had an amazing time. There was plenty of space to sleep with more than enough beds. They had everything we needed! They also had shuffle board, pool, ping pong, foosball, and a hot tub! They also have a playground for young ones! The owner even stopped by one day to check on us. Our group had the time of our lives and we will never forget it. I definitely recommend staying here :)
Great multi-bedroom house
We had a lovely stay at the house.
- Very spacious, has 6 bedrooms and sleeps about 3 people in each room.
- Heaters work really well (there are 2 thermostats)
- Washer / dryer works well too, comes with two laundry detergent packets
- Has 2 fridges, so can store a lot of food
- Hot tub was great!
- Lots of parking, we drove 3 cars, but i believe it can park 4 to 6 cars in the driveway
- easy to access house, as there is a lockbox on the side of the house
- come with pots and pans for cooking (though we brought a bunch of our own so not sure what exactly is provided)
- dishwasher works well
- No shampoo / conditioner / bodywash provided (this was mentioned in the check in email)
- Buy more paper towels / toilet paper as the house only comes with a starter set of those
- Main dining table is in an awkward location in the middle of the kitchen; so it's a bit difficult to cook / put dishes away / open the fridge while people are eating. There's another small dining table to the side.
- Lots of TVs around the house, but I don't think the cable works
- floor is cold, so bring slippers!
- there is no master bedroom w/ connecting bathroom (all bathrooms are separate)
- Bedroom w/ futon in it has a tv in it
- Check-in email mentioned there was salt & pepper, but we didn't find any, so we ended up buying our own
- Friends who played pool mentioned only one of the pool cues seemed to be worth using; I'm not familiar with pool though, so not exactly sure what is wrong with them
- The pool table is also a bit awkwardly situated in the middle of the house; so it's hard to get the correct shots you want in ( you may end up running into a wall)
- Foosball table is a bit broken; some of the players are broken off (so it's uneven)
Great location and space.
This home has it all...a very attentive owner (Thanks, Kris!), many bathrooms, bedrooms and the kitchen/living area was perfect for our group. We had multiple families and kids of all ages. Though we didn't use the hot tub or outside, it was there for us. So I'd assume for non-winter months that would be just as good.
Very good place and the owner was there when we needed. I definitely recommend this place.
Thank you for the great review. Hope to see you again on future trips to Tahoe!!!
Spent a long weekend there with my extended family. There were 16 of us ranging in age from 6 to 82 years old. It was perfect! Lots of rooms and beds to sleep in. Had fun with the pool table and hot tub. Very close to the lake and stateline. Nice quiet neighborhood. This will be our #1 choice should we decide to visit tahoe again.
Awesome spot for a fun group!
We had 15 guys stay here comfortably for a Bachelor Party! The house has plenty of activities to keep a large group entertained (3 TVs, pool, shuffleboard, hot tub) and is a pretty quick Uber/Lyft ride into town. Would definitely stay here again!