|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Pristine new construction on the Edgartown bike path and walking distance to Morning Glory Farm. Golfing, Edgartown Ctr shopping, South Beach, State Beach, and Long Point Beach are just minutes away. The spacious, open floor plan includes wide pine plank floors, recessed lighting, state of the art kitchen with Bosch and Jenn Air appliances, breakfast bar, and dining/entertainment area. Adjacent to the dining area, you'll find a quaint sitting room with a cathedral ceiling, skylights and a ceiling fan. Beautiful natural light streams through French doors in the afternoon which open to a screened-in porch and attached sun deck and outdoor shower. The first floor also has a full bathroom and new LG laundry appliances.
The guest bedroom on the first floor has a wrought iron queen bed. Upstairs, are two bedrooms; the children's room with 2 custom made 'Maine Cottage-like' twin beds and a spacious master bedroom with a Crate and Barrel king size. The second floor also includes a full bath with granite sink.
Fresh bedding, towels, blankets and pillows are provided for our renters.
Keywords: Immaculate New Construction, Bike Path, Edgartown Shopping and Restaurants, Long Point Conservation & South Beach, Public Golf Course, Professionally Landscaped, Outdoor Shower, Screened Porch and Deck
This is our fourth year staying at this home, and it is consistently a great choice. It is located in between Edgartown and West Tisbury, so easy to get around the island. You are not too far from anything and can bike to downtown Edgartown in 10 minutes. It has a nice outdoor area, and although it is on the main road it is set back and in the shade, which is key during the hot summer days. The house is nicely decorated (white couches though if you have kids), and everything is kept up to date (almost still like new) and clean. There are three bedrooms and three showers (one outdoor, which is so nice) and Audrey is accessible and helpful. Overall, always makes our stay on MV so lovely.
Our family of 6 (3 teenagers and one 6 month old) enjoyed this house tremendously. The house was clean, modern and had enough places for everyone to hang out but not feel like we were on top of one another. The owner was very responsive and helpful via email to questions we had prior to our stay. The screened in porch was a great place to have our morning coffee or chill after the beach. The open concept of the first floor was light, airy and conducive to socializing. The house is centrally located and right on the bike bath. We biked to South Beach (20 min. bike ride) and Edgartown and Morning Glory Farm are very close. The house is set back from the main road, so you do hear car noise during the day but less so at night. We had the fan on in the master bedroom so it wasn't as noticeable and some of my family didn't even notice it (I'm sensitive to sound!). The outside shower was great and made for three showers and helpful when we were all getting ready at the same time. The extra bikes were a nice addition as we had one of my daughter's friend stay a couple nights and we didn't bring extra bikes. Two suggestions would be to add another lamp to the master bedroom (only one lamp on the nightstand, made it difficult when two people wanted to read at night) and a broken bottom drawer on the main dresser in the master bedroom. Minor issues in the grand scheme. Overall it was a perfect house for us!
This is a great house and a great location. The outdoor shower is such a treat! The house is very tastefully decorated and the beds are very comfy!
My husband and I stayed in your home this past weekend and had one of the best times of our lives. Your home is AWESOME! I would love to come back and stay there again. The bikes were great. The location next to the Morning Glory Farm was great too. The beds were so comfortable. The home has everything you need and just perfect. I have recommended it to many other families. Thank you so very much. Illy Perotti
This house is great for a week in the Vineyard. Very well maintained and decorated. Good amount of space and only a few miles from downtown Edgartown, so easily accessible by bike or car. Close to South Beach and Morning Glory Farm and lots of great places around the house to relax. Owner has everything you would need (and almost everything is new or well maintained). Owner is also very accessible and easy to communicate with. Very much enjoyed our stay here!
I found the home to be very welcoming and tastefully decorated.
I also found it very convenient to many of the places and restaurants in Edgartown I normally frequent while on Island.
I would think a summer visit as opposed to October would be fantastic!
Top sites, activities, destinations on the island:
1. South Beach (or, Katama) is one of the most pristine locations on Martha’s Vineyard, boasting clean sand continually being pounded by the waves of the Atlantic.
2. Gay Head Clay Cliffs; breathtaking views and rich Wampanoag history
3. Edgartown Lighthouse: Just a short walk from Edgartown Harbor sits the lighthouse bearing the town’s name.
4. Menemsha: summer sunsets at Menemsha Beach are arguably among the most notable in all of New England, but dusk isn’t the only time to visit the westernmost side of the island. The Menemsha Hills provide sweeping views of the Vineyard landscape, where the nearby docks bustle with fishing boats unloading fresh catches.
5. Flying Carousel: Established in 1876, it is the nation’s oldest platform carousel, and has been designated a national landmark by the US Department of the Interior. It originally operated at Coney Island, N.Y.
6. Gingerbread Cottages: uilt in the mid-1800s by members of a Methodist community, the Oak Bluffs “gingerbread houses” remain a popular island attraction thanks to their “Story Land”-like appearance. The small cottages are brightly colored, evoking a fairly tale land on the island
7. Island Reservations: The Trustees of Reservations oversees five distinct locations on the island, each perfect for outdoor activities. Whether it’s Cape Poge Wildlife Refuge, Long Point Wildlife Refuge, Menemsha Hills, the Japanese elegance of Mytoi on Chappaquiddick, or Norton Point Beach, it’s the best way to witness first-hand the special beauty of the island.
|Property Damage Protection||$79|
Rates are subject to change until reservation confirmed.