|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This lovely two bedroom apartment is located just 3 blocks away from green/yellow metro lines, 10 min ride to National Mall. It can accommodate up to six people.
The apartment features:
- two bedrooms (king size bed in the master bedroom, queen size bed in the second bedroom)
- living room with sleeper sofa
- two bathrooms - both with tub/shower combo
- fully equipped kitchen with seating for four
- free WiFi, cable TV
- free laundry facilities in the building
- private off street parking on the parking lot next to the building for $15 per night (please ask about availability - capacity of the parking lot is limited)
This is what our past guests appreciate most:
1. great location (no need for car, grocery store, restaurants and shopping mall within walking distance)
2. clean and well maintained apartment
3. responsiveness - we are happy to accommodate your requests and assist you should you need any help during your stay
This really is a spacious 2 bedroom with central A/C. Very comfortable beds and full bathrooms. The kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans and dining pieces. It is a short 5-7 min walk to the Metro. We really enjoyed our stay here and will certainly stay here again!
We had a great time in DC and the apartment was the best way to experience it. We could come back from a full day of being tourists and relax and cook our own meals. It was a very nice and clean apartment. We would do it again.
We enjoyed our stay here very much. The apartment was very clean and nicely decorated. The kitchen was well stocked. The only thing we couldnt find were towels and washcloths for the kitchen. We were a short walk away from a metro stop, Starbucks, a grocery store and Target. We had an amazing time touring Washington, DC and it was relaxing to come back to this apartment at night.
The condo worked out perfectly for us. There were enough good restaurants and stores close by so it was easy, which was important to us. The condo was clean and comfortable. They provided extra towels and there was coffee and a bottle of wine waiting for us which was nice. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed, although we did not cook any meals, just had drinks and snacks. Good experience over all!
We really enjoyed our stay at this property .We were 2 adults with 3 kids and there was plenty of space.Loved the big master bed and we had everything we needed in kitchen to cook.I requested a playpen which was waiting for us when we got there.I requested early check in which Elizabeth graciously allowed (REALLY appreciated this especially with young kids).My son is very rambunctious and broke 2 small items in the house and Elizabeth wasn't even worried about it .Overall stay was excellent. Close access to excellent restaurants as well as transport.We walked everywhere or took the metro which was a refreshing break from driving everywhere.
We had a wonderful stay at our place in Columbia Heights. Perfectly location, near shopping and the Metro. The apartment itself was very clean and the beds were super comfortable after all our walking around the mall. Would definitely rent this place again.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 16 2017 - Jan 26 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Off street parking available for $15/night. Limited capacity - please inquire about availability.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Special Event and Holiday Rates apply.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.