|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Property: Two level 3bedroom/3.5bath located on the North Shore of Kauai across from Kephui Beach (5 min walk) in Haena. We are about 2 miles (3.2km) from Kee Beach and Kalalau trail and about 1 mile (1.6km) from Tunnels Beach. The beautiful town of Hanalei is about 7 miles (11.2km) from the home.
Main house: 2bedroom with queen beds/2 full bathrooms on lower level. Upstairs has living room, dining area, kitchen, ½ bathroom. Front lanai accessible from living room and front yard via stairs. Back lanai is accessible only from kitchen. Laundry room is on first floor behind the house and is accessible only from outside.
Master suite: is located on the second level adjacent to the main house. It is accessible from the outside and the main house via sky bridge. It has its own full bathroom, king size bed, lanai, and small living area.
Listed rates are for the 3bedroom/3.5bathroom option. The home accommodates up to six adults. For larger groups we do have air mattresses and can accommodate 2 more persons for $25/person/night. Max occupancy is 8 and is strictly enforced.
The home is available as a two bedroom option (main house without master suite) at discounted rate for smaller families (2-4) wishing to rent property without the master suite third bedroom. Please contact us for details.
Activities: Kauai is a lush garden island offering many outdoor activities.
• Water Activities: kayak tours on rivers and ocean, wave surfing, wind surfing, jetski surfing, parachute surfing, stand up paddleboarding, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, fishing, boat tours.
• Hiking: For the more experienced hikers Kalalau Trail is a must. This world renowned trail is located about 2 miles (3.2km) from the home. It offers an unforgettable hike with amazing views of Napali Coast.
• Sightseeing: Kauai has amazing scenic drives and jaw dropping vistas. Napali Coast, Waimea Canyon (aka Grand Canyon of the Pacific), Hanalei Valley are just a few.
• Luau: No Hawaii vacation is complete without Luau. The Smith Family Garden Luau offers an amazing experience.
• Golf: Kauai has some amazing golf courses. Princeville Makai Golf Club is about 8 miles (12.8km) from the home.
• Aerial Tours: One of the best ways to explore Kauai is from above. Kauai helicopter tours are available in Hanalei/Princeville.
• Botanical Gardens: Kauai has several botanical gardens. Limahuli Garden and Preserve is a short distance from the home nearby Kee Beach.
• Photography: Bring your camera and tripod. Kauai offers excellent lighting and scenery day and night.
• Beach: North shore has some of the best beaches on Kauai. Kee Beach, Tunnels Beach, and Lumahai Beach are all near by.
• Dining: Mediterranean Gourmet is located across the street and offers excellent dishes. There is also a bar and a coffee shop next to Hanalei Colony Resort.
Payment Options: ONLY Personal Check or Cashier’s Check in U.S. dollars. If you would like to book please email us.
We have traveled to several of the islands and Kauai is truly a paradise island. On my last visit I found a small ice creamery in Kilauea Video store. Made on the Big island with fresh,natural ingredients -Place is AWESOME !!
We love the Jungle setting and creek in the backyard. Plus the views of Bali Hai mountain and partial ocean view in the backyard. The fruits and greens here in Kauai are incredible. I love to pick some bananas or papaya form the trees.
Please visit our hale hanalei beach house blogspot and official website for more detailed info on adventures also key information about beaches, restaurants, hiking...etc
Un lugar de ensueño cerca de la playa mas hermosa del Planeta.
Legamos desde Mexico esperando unas vacaciones lindas, pero supero mucho mas que eso.
La felicidad a pleno y olvidarse por un tiempo de los problemas.
LO MEJOR : el Deck grande y la mejor playa esta caminando.
A casa está incrível com todos os serviços bem, a localização também não podia ser melhor, perto das melhores praias de toda a ilha . Sem duvida vou a voltar
Flawless beautiful house in paradise. Walking distance to beautiful beaches and to a very nice hike (Napali Coast).
My family stayed at this great north shore house (excluding the master suite). Communication was great with the renter. We received our secuity deposit back within a couple of days of arriving home. This location is great because you can literally walk across the street to have your morning coffee, then take a few more steps to arrive on the beach. The house was super comfortable with everything you need. The outdoor shower was a nice addition. Haena is our favorite area in Kauai as it is near our favorite beach, Tunnels. Short car ride to Hanalei for great food/etc. Would highly recommend this house to anyone traveling to Kauai. Neighbors were super nice as well.
My wife and I rented the house (not the separate suite) and had a wonderful time here. The house was clean and well maintained. The location was perfect, with lots of options for beaches and a great restaurant and coffee shop right accross the street. The lanai off the front of the house was great for eating breakfast and just lounging in the hammock. The BBQ on the back lanai was a great bonus too. I would definitely return to Kauai, and would definitely stay on the North Shore. This house would be perfect for a family, with an extra option of the separate suite. I had no problem receiving my damage deposit upon returning home. Thanks for the great vacation.
We spent a great week in Hawaii in this house with my wife and three twenty-something children. The house was great and the master bedroom privacy was perfect for us. Very convenient to the beaches and the amazing hikes into the Na Pali coast. The numerous one lane bridges made it feel like we were really at the end of the line. If you're looking for action this is not the place but if you're looking for a peaceful time and access to the great beaches/snorkeling and hiking of the North Coast this is a good option. We all loved it.
|Booking fee||$75 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning fee||$250 + Tax|
King size beds (1)
Queen size beds (2)
Air mattress (2) can accommodate two more persons at $25/person/night.
Max occupancy is 8.
Personal Check or Cashiers Check in US dollars.