Welcome to paradise! Manuel Antonio is one of the most beautiful places on earth, rich in unique tropical vegetation and wildlife, with breath-taking views of the Pacific coastline, rain-forests and mountains.
This two-bedroom condo gives any visitor to Costa Rica two important advantages: a quiet setting with commanding, unobstructed views of the ocean and coastline, and a wonderful, strategically located home base for exploring this region.
Shana Residences #320 offers the luxuries, comfort, privacy and pampering of a fine home. It has the best location (on the parking level) and ocean views of any 2-bedroom unit at the Shana. For those of you traveling in groups of two to six, this is an ideal place for time together, as well as time apart from other tourists and visitors, as it is located in a lush area rife with wildlife. Here are some favorite pastimes:
* Follow the early morning acrobatics of the Capuchin monkeys from one of the private bedroom balconies while enjoying a cup of Costa Rican coffee.
* Walk to two fabulous beaches from the condo, Bisanz Beach and Espadilla Beach.
* Simply hang-out on the balcony and watch dozens of magnificent bird species visit the rainforest below. (Including toucans and scarlet macaws!)
* Watch the stunning sunsets with your family and friends over appetizers and drinks from the living room or wide balcony with seating for six.
* Take a plunge in the pool below at the end of the day packed with adventure.
* Relax under the vast night sky and stars, listening to the sounds of the ocean.
* Does life get any better than this?
Our two-bedroom condo is much more affordable than two rooms in a comparable four-five star hotel (including the Shana Hotel). If you value certain things that hotels do not provide such as a fully furnished kitchen, a spacious living room, a washer and dryer (imagine going home with a suitcase of clean clothes!), and free secure, covered parking, steps away from our front door, this is the place for you.
* Nestled in the tropical rainforest with fabulous views of the ocean and mountains, away from the busy, noisy main thoroughfare of town.
* Walk to Bisanz Beach in 5 minutes or Espadilla Beach in 15 minutes.
* Walk to fine dining: the five-star Makanda by the Sea, the five-star Parador Hotel, Arenas del Mar and Issimo Suites, among others, or visit the fine on-site Gusto Restaurant in affiliation with the Shana Hotel.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF:
* The finest, unobstructed views in this complex.
* An on-site gourmet restaurant, managed by the Shana Hotel.
* An on-site spa and spa services.
* Extensive library of travel books and guides in our condo for your use.
* Original artwork by local artists in every room.
* Attentive poolside service provided by the staff of the Shana Hotel.
* Dedicated, out-going Costa Rican travel planner and concierge, fluent in both English and Spanish.
* Covered, secure parking space steps away from our front door.
* 24/7 security for the entire complex.
In summary, Shana Residences #320 brings together all of the elements needed for a perfect vacation!