|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
We have transferred management of Abalone Beach Cottage to a local agency in Yachats. I am confident they can answer your questions.
Please contact Sweet Homes Vacation Rentals www.sweethomesrentals.com Telephone: 800-519-0437 for information on the Cottage.
Abalone Beach Cottage sleeps 8 with 2 queens and 2 doubles in 4 separate rooms; 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs. 1 1/2 bath, shower only. Enjoy the beautiful ocean views from our charming beach home. It is wonderful for family gatherings or a peaceful getaway. There is a large lawn for volleyball and a fenced yard for a small pet. There is easy access for walks on the beach and you can walk to three State Parks. You can enjoy your own cooking or go out to eat at one of the coastal towns. Visit any one of the cool beaches along 101. Go for a hike in the coastal habitat, rest, read books, or our personal favorite, sit on the couch and watch the waves.
Keywords: Cottage, Beach, Ocean, Family, Garden, Two-Story, Cute, Rates include cleaning
Owners of Abalone Beach Cottage are Dennis & Susan of Eugene, Oregon. Our motivation for buying Abalone Beach Cottage was its location just steps from the beach AND the beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean from the living room and kitchen. We love to have our morning coffee inside while we watch the waves roll in on the beach.
Dennis Sibilia-Young purchased this cottage in 2003
This cottage is all about the views. The ocean can be watched from the living room, kitchen, upstairs bedroom and elevated exterior deck. The views are fantastic year round. We also love that there are many year-around events in the Yachats area.
YACHATS CALENDAR OF EVENTS (see more at yachats-dot-org/events)
- Monthly, Yachats Big Band – 1st Thursday each month - Yachats Commons 541-265-2514
- Monthly, Yachats Movie Night - 3rd Thursday each month - Yachats Commons
- January, Yachats Lions Annual Crab Feed - Yachats Commons
- February, Newport Seafood & Wine Festival
- March, Spring Whale Watch - Cape Perpetua Visitors' Center (541) 765-3304
- March, Yachats Arts & Crafts Fair - Yachats Ladies Club (541) 547-3205
- March, Nye Beach Murder Mystery Weekend
- May, Yachats Lion Pancake Breakfast - Yachats Lions Club
- May, Rhododendron Festival - Florence
- July, Ring in the Fourth - Yachats Commons
- July, Yachats la de da Parade & Fireworks Show
- July, 4th of July Pie & Icecream Social - Yachats Commons
- July, Yachats Music Festival - Yachats Presbyterian Church
- September, Fall Blues Show - Yachats Inn
- September, Great Oregon Fall Beach Clean-up
- October, Yachats Village Mushroom Fest 800-929-0477
- October, Newport Jazz Festival
- October, Florence Chowder, Blues & Brews Festival Three Rivers Casino Hotel
- October, Yachats Guitar Festival - Yachats Commons
- November, Coastal Celtic Music Festival - Yachats Commons
- December, Victorian Christmas Open House - Heceta Lightkeeper's House (541) 547-3696
- December, Winter Whale Watch Week - Cape Perpetua Visitors' Center (541) 765-3304
Abalone Beach Cottage was originally built in 1938 by a retired Seattle carpenter. It is a quaint two-story cottage. It is beautifully shingled in cedar. Much of the original internal construction still exists. However, the living room, kitchen and downstairs floors were reconstructed in 2006. The cottage is located one property-site from the beach. Access to the beach is super easy. The unpopulated beach provides walking and exploring opportunities for many miles to the north and south.
Once again we had a beautiful stay at the Abalone Beach Cottage. Through the storms and all, we were cozy and comfy in the beach house. Thank you for allowing us to stay in your home again!
The house is perfect and the decor is great. Everything you could need.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter (Except Holidays)
Oct 1 - Apr 30
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
Holidays require 3-night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.