You are looking at one of the best-kept secrets in Colorado! Just 5 miles from Blackhawk and Central City. It is a must to read my guest book below and hear all the amazing things previous guests have said about their stay.
Solid Log Cabin with all the amenities:
- Surrounded by National Forest, VERY Private and quiet (you could walk around naked all day and nobody would ever know!)
- Gushing Mountain Stream next to Cabin - great for your morning coffee or evening happy hour!
- 20-foot vaulted ceilings
- Fully Remodeled Kitchen and Bath
- A secret 4- mile long PRIVATE hiking trail starts 20 feet from the cabin - you'll never see another human on it!
- 1-acre of land and surrounded by national forest
- Wifi & Internet Access!
- Awesome indoor/outdoor sound system!
- Camfire Ring, Tree Hammock, & Patio Next to Stream! Gold Panning is also on-site!
- Lighting - I'm a bit of a lighting nutcase. I feel that lighting makes or breaks a space, so everything indoor and out has been done professionally and is spectacular. The proper has over 45 (!!!) outdoor landscape lighting fixtures to illuminate the entire property at night. It looks like a resort.
- (2) On property elaborate treasure hunts!! (see below for more about these)
- Beautiful Master Loft overlooking entire Cabin! Plus one main level bedroom, and a kids treehouse loft bedroom. The treehouse loft is mostly meant for kids, but its a cool place to hang out in too. Includes a twin bed, and Directv & DVD player.
- Property is located about 1 hour from Denver and it is very easy to get to - no I-70 traffic!
4-wheelers can be rented and delivered to the cabin for approx. $100/day if desired. Information is also at the cabin for local dining, casinos, guided fishing tours, grocery stores, hiking and jeep trails, etc. You can 4-wheel/ATV right off the property and into endless amounts of trails leading all the way to the Continental Divide, Winter Park, St. Mary's Glacier, and everywhere in between. There are endless amount of trails for exploring just up the road from the cabin. Golden Gate National Park is also only 15 minutes away. I can't overstate how awesome the 4-mile hiking trail is off the back of the Cabin...plan to be gone for a few hours!
Treasure! We have created two very elaborate treasure hunts for you to enjoy. One inside, and one outside (the outside one can only be done in the summer/fall of course) I encourage all ages to do it. They aren't easy, and kids will need help from their parents to figure out the clues, but its a TON of fun. We spent months putting each one together...you'll love it! And if you figure it out...there will be treasure waiting for you at the end...
Roads are plowed and maintained by the City of Black Hawk all the way to the cabin. Accessible year round. Complimentary Chocolate and Coffee are provided. Kitchen condiments, Firewood, Wood Stove Pellets are also provided. Easy check-in. A 4-digit access code will give you access for the length of your stay.