|Space||1,350 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Tropical Upscale Resort Living
Border of Irvine and Newport Beach
Minutes to John Wayne Airport, Newpor Beach, UCI, South Coast Plaza and Freeways
Staff Gated Entry
Samsung 48" Smart TV (Netflix, Pandora capacity)
Samsung 32" LED HDTV Master Bedroom
Fully Upgraded with Tommy Bahama Furnishings
Dual Master Suites
Very Private Balcony with Sunset Views
Heated Pool and Spa
2 Car Parking
Tropical Setting and Furnishings
Nine Foot Ceilings
Travertine and New Carpet Flooring
King and Queen Beds
Dual Master Suites with Walk in Closets
Sunken Tubs and Showers both Baths
Kitchen Water Purifier
Stainless Steel Appliances and Cookware
In Home Washer Dryer
Private Balcony with Sunset Views
Two Subterranean Parking Spaces
Premier Location Next to Elevator
5 minutes to John Wayne Airport
Fully Furnished Home with Linens, Dishware and Cookware
Fitness Center, Club House
Staff Gated Entry
Year Round Heated Olympic Pool and Spa
All Utilities ($100. mo. Elec. Allowance), Telephone, High-Speed Internet/ WiFi
40” LED TV with Expanded Cable
Keywords: Flat, Single Level
I have been a licensed Real Estate Agent here in Newport Beach since 1991. I have been with Hom Real Estate Group in Newport Beach since it's inception.
Marquise Beucler purchased this condo in 2002
I purchased this home because of it's convenient location to all freeways and beach cities. The same Landscape Engineer did the landscaping for the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. You feel like you are on vacation in the Tropics. It is very quite and private. It will not disappoint.
Marquise is an excellent host. The condo was immaculate and beautifully furnished. It was stocked with just about everything even some toiletries and oil and some spices in the kitchen. Marquise helped us anytime I called. We will definitely book again. I highly recommend this property and Marquise.
As a retired but active couple from England this was our idea of the perfect holiday, everything that has been stated in previous reviews is accurate. Marqiuse could not have been more helpful, everything that we needed was supplied and the maps and directions to various place proved invaluable whilst we familiarised ourselves with the neighbourhood. We have passed on the details to friends and family who I'm sure will one day like to stay at this wonderful apartment. We strongly recommend !!
My parents, 6 year old son, and I went to California to see family. I want to say that this vacation rental was incredible. The rental is even more beautiful than the pictures show.
Now, let me tell you why you should stay here.
1. The owner, Marquise, is wonderful to work with. She responded so quickly to our inquiry. She also checked in with us a couple different times during our stay to ensure we didn't need anything. Marquise has an amazing notebook with directions to some yummy restaurants and Starbucks. She also refunded our security deposit very quickly.
2. Convenience...This rental is located within walking distance to the John Wayne Airport. Even though it is so close, it was so quiet. The noise from the airport never seemed loud at all. This location was also close to coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, Target and Disney just to name a few. We were there to visit family, but I would stay here if we decided to take our children to Disney.
3. The Condo. This condo had everything you might need. The kitchen is well stocked with everything including extras. The first night we were unable to get to the store, but the condo had cream and sugar already there for our morning coffee. There were paper plates and napkins, plastic wrap and foil. The beds were so comfortable. We had no problems falling asleep and sleeping well all night long. The bathrooms had plenty of towels and beach towels. This list could go on and on. Marquise even had plenty of hangers and a laundry basket in each closet! The balcony is a wonderful place to relax and watch birds. My mom and I would drink our morning coffee out there and my son would point out all the beautiful birds that would fly by.
4. The pool and workout room were so nice. The workout room was never busy and there was plenty of equipment to use. The pool was beautiful and very fun for my little boy and I to use. The whirlpool was a great way to end a long day of walking along the beach!
Honestly, we have stayed in many VRBO rentals, and this one in our favorite. The only bad part was that we couldn't stay longer! If you are planning a trip to Orange County, this is the place to stay!
I, my husband, and our adult daughter thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property. The pictures do not do it justice. The place was spotless. Marquise has done a wonderful of job of decorating, making it feel like paradise. When we walked in the door we were blown away. We did not do much cooking but the kitchen was fully stocked with all the pots, pans and utensils one could need, and it was so handy to have the washer and dryer in the suite. The bedrooms are designed in such a way that each has a very large walk in closet space, a very large bathroom and they are separated by the main living area so each bedroom has privacy.
The beds far exceeded anything we have experienced. The top quality bedding is wonderfully soft and the bed is like sleeping on a cloud yet has support. Both my daughter and I have muscle pain problems and we both said that this is the best bed we had ever slept on. Everything about this place was high end and luxurious (including the Egyptian cotton towels).
The deck leading from 2 french doors felt like we were in Hawaii with the palm trees swaying and complete privacy…a great place for our morning coffee. The whole complex was beautiful, quiet and well maintained, including a great pool area with hot tub.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay April/May and have every intention of coming back in the near future. Marquise was a phenomenal host and went above and beyond to make our stay memorable and positive. She was always readily available if we had any questions.
We rented this beautiful and well appointed condo for a second time this past March and early April. Marquise goes out of her way to insure your stay is comfortable and as home like as possible. Looking forward to our next visit! Thank you!!
My mother-in-law stayed in this lovely condo for one month while visiting from Michigan. It was the perfect choice! With two parking spaces located next to an elevator, we never had to worry about her navigating stairs. Marquise was delightful to work with and very responsive when there was a problem with the wifi. She came right over and made sure everything was up and running. It was much appreciated. We look forward to renting from Marquise in the future.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2017 - Aug 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Clean/Linen change twice||$225|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Please use ECheck, not the Credit Card option of payment, to avoid an additional credit card fee of 3.5%. The balance is due 60 days prior to check-in. Use the ECheck option of payment to avoid an addition 3.5% credit card fee.
If International, funds must be wired if you would like to avoid a 4.5% credit card fee. Wiring Instructions will be sent.
Cleaning is $225. per month which includes a cleaning and linen change midway through stay and the exit cleaning.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
5 miles to Newport Beach, very close to UCI, Disneyland, Fashion Island, South Coast Plaza, Balboa Island, Laguna Beach, Dana Point. You can also Ferry to Catalina Island. Excellent location!