|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
The CALABASH SUITE is located directly on the beach at ROYAL WEST INDIES RESORT, and considered one of RWI’s the very best suites – 12 miles of pure white powdery sand and stunning turquoise waters await you directly in front of your suite …… and the Island’s best shopping and restaurants, just a short walk away ….… It doesn’t get any better!
GRACE BAY, PROVIDENCIALES
• awarded The World's Leading Beach Destination at the 2012, 2013 and 2014 World Travel Awards and recently named The Top Beach Destination in the World
• awarded the world's No. 1 beach by TA’s Travelers’ Choice awards
THE CALABASH SUITE
• a superior 2nd floor end unit with the best beach and ocean views in the resort
• covered terrace with ceiling fan for relaxing on your beachfront terrace
• rated excellent by the major travel advisory website
Royal West Indies Resort is an upscale beachfront development, renowned for it's lush tropical landscaping and traditional British West Indies design. This spacious suite is situated on the 2nd floor of the beachfront building and offers spectacular and uninterrupted views of the pristine white beach and turquoise waters beyond ..... and every evening you will enjoy dramatic sunsets over Grace Bay from your private beachfront terrace.
This luxurious condominium offers over 1000 square feet of elegant living space, featuring upgraded Caribbean inspired furniture, a spacious living area directly overlooking the beach large sliding glass doors opening onto an over-size wrap around terrace.
The master bedroom is bright and airy with it's signature Caribbean louvered shutters and also features beach and ocean views. The suite also has a fully appointed kitchen with upgraded SS Appliances, Dishwasher, Ice-maker, R/O purified drinking water, breakfast bar and dining area.
The Suite accommodates up to four people in comfort, with a luxurious king-size pillow top bed in the master bedroom and a comfortable queen-size sofa bed in the living room. The Calabash Suite is a full one bedroom suite, with a separate and private master bedroom, double the size of standard RWI units. This suite comes fully equipped with all the comforts of home and has many upgraded features not found in typical rental pool units.
This development is centrally located on Grace Bay Beach within walking distance of the new Regent Village Shops, Ports of Call Mall, Salt Mills Plaza, Casablanca Casino and many of the Island's best restaurants and bars. There is also the on-site restaurant, The Pelican Bay Restaurant & Bar, for your convenience. And if you prefer preparing your own meals, the new IGA Gourmet grocery store is just a short walk away.
This suite is one of only 4 very special suites at RWI located directly on the beach and on an upper floor of the beachfront building ...... offering you the absolutely best beach and ocean views in the entire resort by far .... Guaranteed !!!
Suite Features -
• Largest 1 bedroom suite available at Royal West Indies, with over 1000 sq ft of luxurious living space
• Corner suite on the 2nd floor of the beachfront building, with magnificent beach and ocean views from every room
• Large wraparound terrace directly overlooking the beach and turquoise sea
• Spacious master bedroom with King bed, California shutters and blackout blinds
• Clock radio with IPod docking
• Comfortable Queen sofa bed in living room
• Fully equipped chefs kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, ice-maker, coffeemaker & toaster
• Bathroom with tub/shower, hair dryer and amenities provided
• En-suite washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
• A/C with digital thermostat and whisper quiet ceiling fans in every room
• On-site bar/restaurant - The Pelican Bay Bar and Restaurant
• Complimentary use of all resort amenities
Calabash Suite exclusives ..... only available when booking this suite !
• Best views in the resort by far, from the SW corner of the beach front building
• One of the few suites equipped with a terrace ceiling fan to keep you cool on hot afternoons
• Original artwork by local Island artists
• Upgraded 48" HD TV with 92 digital quality HD channels and 50 music channels
• Sony Home Theater system with DVD Player and IPod docking
• En-suite DVD library
• 32" HD TV with DVD player in Master bedroom
• Comfortable memory foam pillow top mattress and
• Luxurious 650 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linens for your comfort
• Ultra-plush bath towels
• Upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances & ice-maker
• R/O purified drinking water on tap ..... no need to haul bottled water from the grocery store
• Upgraded laptop-size electronic safe
• Complimentary mid-week housekeeping included
• Complementary private & secure high speed WiFi Internet access
• Complimentary local calling & FREE long distance to the USA and CANADA.
• Exclusive 10% discount on car rentals from Hertz®
• Upgraded state of the art digital keypad entry for your convenience and security
• Calabash Suite guests are pre-registered, so you will have immediate access to your suite upon arrival
• And best of all ..... you know exactly which suite you are renting ..... one of Royal West's finest suites !
OWNER MANAGED ....... Our owner direct management and 15 years of vacation rental experience on Providenciales ensures the very best value, personalized service, and a superior vacation rental experience.
I first travelled to Providenciales in 1995 and loved the Island, it's people, and the relaxed, laid back lifestyle. Six months later I relocated to Provo and purchased my perfect Island hideaway on the beach ..... which I now also make available for you to enjoy!
Calabash Vacation Rentals purchased this condo in 2001
The place to be on Providenciales is Grace Bay. Get up every morning and enjoy your coffee on the beachfront terrace and go for a beach walk and swim in the ocean before starting your day. And then later, watch the sun set over Grace Bay while sipping a cool glass of wine before heading out for an exquisite dinner. This is what Paradise is all about !
When booking The Calabash Suite, you know exactly which suite you are renting, rather than being randomly assigned just any suite upon check-in.
I am writing to your on behalf of both Michael and I to let you know what a fabulous time with both had at your Calabash Suite. The resort is beautiful and the suite itself was spectular. As many of your guests say I am sure..."we did not want to leave, and will undoubtedly be back some day!" The many comforts and conviences of home you provide were surely an added benefit. We quickly discovered we had overpacked.
The coolers, floats, and grill, and toiletries were amongst the most used.
Thank you for the wonderful accomidations. We brought back with us 15 roles of memories.
Thank you for the wine, that was a nice touch.
We really enjoyed ourselves.
What a place - the location, the facilities, the resort. We could not find fault with this rental. Steps from the most wonderful beach, our favourite time was the sunset, and watching this from the terrace. Everything that was stated about the Turks and Caicos and in particular this condo is absolutely true. I don't normally respond to feedback requests but felt I had to on this occasion. Fantastic restaurants, within walking distance. Boat/catamaran trips were great, and very good value for money. Snorkelling is amazing at Coral Gardens. I highly recommend this apartment and the Turks and Caicos Islands.
The Calabash Suite helped create a Great Vacation!
Good location. Well equipped. Clean and well-maintained.
Andrew the owner could not have been better.
We hope to be back soon.
This is simply the best unit on the island. Everything is perfect. Had a great time just walking out your door and being on the beach. All the great places to eat are within walking distance and even the market is within walking distance. Highly recommend this place. We will be back. Thanks so much Andrew!!!
We just returned this weekend from a week long stay at the Calabash Suite. I agree completely with the other reviewers that this suite is even better than advertised. Perfect location, high end furnishings, well appointed, quiet, spotlessly clean and very well maintained. The owner is a true gem to work with in every way. You won't be disappointed- I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend this suite to anyone I know.
My daughter and I stayed at this Royal West Indies condo the third week of August. The photos do not do this condo justice! First of all, the view! WOW! You can see all of Grace Bay beach sitting on the balcony. Every room in the condo has windows with an ocean view. That is because it is an end unit. The rooms are spacious and there were virtually no sounds coming from above us or next door. The condo was spotless and much thought had been put into the tiniest details. Ceiling fan on the balcony, purified water coming from a kitchen faucet, keyless entry. Small things made a big difference! Thank you Andrew!
The resort itself is beautiful. The landscaping is stunning! It was like walking through a caribbean paradise. Flowers everywhere. The restaurant at the resort was excellent! The pools were fantastic. Not one complaint! If you are interested in a water activity, Eddie at the beach hut is a great guy to ask for assistance.
All in all, this condo and resort are gems. I researched every resort on Grace Bay and I feel I truly made the best choice!
My fiancé and I are on what we refer to as the "Five-year plan" for Turks - we first stayed at a Royal West Indies studio in 2006, when we met Andy Clarke, owner of the Calabash Suite, Suite 125. We returned and stayed in the Calabash Suite in 2011 and just returned last night from our second stay at the Calabash. Andy is a gracious host who helped us with a problem we experienced on our arrival, then followed up with us later in the week. He had redone the suite since our last visit in 2011 and it is an absolutely beautiful condo, located in the prime part of Grace Bay, with beautiful sunset views and very close to the ocean. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting a peaceful, quiet and safe experience in Grace Bay, Providenciales. You won't go wrong. The suite is very well equipped and furnished. It lacks nothing. Thanks, Andy for another memorable experience at Turks & Caicos. I would give your place six stars if it were possible.
The shops and restaurants of Grace Bay village are just a 10 minute walk away, The Provo Golf Course also a 10 minute walk, The Casablanca Casino just a 2 minute walk.
• Great Rates ....... up to • 25% OFF • published resort rates
• Standard rates are for up to 2 guests ...... additional guests $30/nt ...... max 4 guests
• stay 2 weeks and receive a further • 10% DISCOUNT • on your 2nd week
• 25% deposit confirms your booking, fully refundable until 60 days prior
• To book and pay via credit card through VRBO - click on • BOOK IT •
• For further information - click on • SEND EMAIL •