|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
4 bed + Den/4.5 bath, Sparkling POOL overlooking the ocean. (sleeps 8 with 3-King, 2-Twin) 4,000 sq ft. In gorgeous Black Point section of Diamondhead sits this spectacular 4 bedroom home with den and Rec. room. Enjoy sunny days splashing in the beautiful POOL or on the beach near the house! Truly a vacationer’s paradise, this home is centrally located and close to some great hot-spots. Hike historic Diamondhead crater, snorkel or surf in front of the home, or do some shopping in Waikiki.
---Oceanfront, Diamondhead (Honolulu) (Area: Black Point)
---4 bed, 5 bath, Office, Rec Room with Pool table and Air Hockey
---Sleeps 8 guests with 2 king, 1 queen, 2 twins
---POOL, Free Wireless Internet
Our stay in this beautiful home exceeded our expectations in every way. The home itself is perfectly laid out for a party of 8 which we had. There is lots of room and privacy for all. The house is also well equipped for entertaining and the outside is spectacular.
Personally I would not change a thing. It is as advertised....but nothing can really portray the setting adequately...you need to experience it first hand! I hope to rent it again in the future.
Thank you for making our vacation so special.
|cleaning fee||$450 + Tax|
|Reservation Fee||$100 + Tax|
• Any cancellation must be in writing.
• For Guest(s)’ own protection, it is strongly recommended that Guest purchase travel insurance. Travel insurance is available, and is the sole responsibility of the Guest(s) to secure. There are several companies that provide travel insurance, and you are welcome to get a quote from www.insuremytrip.com.
• Should a cancellation occur, Guest(s) will be entitled to all monies paid less a $500.00 cancellation fee, as long as the property is re-booked for those dates.
• Should a cancellation occur, and the property is not rebooked, and all monies due have been received, all monies are non-refundable except for the security deposit and the cleaning fee.
• Should a cancellation occur and all amounts due have not been received, and the property is not rebooked, all monies are non-refundable.
• No refunds will be made for late check-ins, early check-outs or no-shows.
• Refunds will be made only if the property rented becomes unfit for habitation and cannot be repaired or restored to its condition at occupancy within a reasonable time.
50% Due Now to Secure Reservation, 50% due 60 Days Prior to Arrival. 100% Due if arrival Date is Within 60 Days. Xmas/New Years week prices are higher, call for info. local contact: Shawn 808-284-6566 w-20543228-01 DOR