About the property
- Condo950 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
This luxury condo was completely remodeled in April 2010. The property manager tells me it is THE nicest unit in the entire Beaver Village complex of 200+ units, which is reflected in the 60+ 5-Star reviews that I've received from previous guests! My unit is a 10 minute walk to some of the best restaurants in the Village of Winter Park and 7-10 minutes from the base of the Winter Park Ski Area by a free bus that comes every 15 minutes to my building's entrance during peak hours. It's also a 3 minute walk to the condo complex clubhouse with free indoor pool, multiple whirlpools and a sauna. The clubhouse has had extensive updates to the pool area in the past year! This is a 3rd floor end unit with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the Continental Divide off the front porch. Here are the highlights of the remodeled condo:
• Free Wifi with 100% coverage inside condo. A significant upgrade was made by the HOA this summer resulting in very high speed Wifi with superb coverage throughout my unit.
• Top end Bosch High Efficiency washer and dryer.
• All new furniture, including 2 new queen mattresses added in January 2015 and new living room furniture including a queen size sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress and rocker/recliner added in December 2015.
• Master bathroom has a Mr. Steam steam shower.
• Guest bedroom has a Jacuzzi bathtub.
• Granite counter tops in kitchen/bathrooms with new cherry cabinets and roll out drawers (kitchen).
• Weber grill on the back deck connected to unlimited natural gas.
• Top End HDTV entertainment center
- 48in Samsung 1080p "Smart" HDTV (Upgraded in December 2015)
- Comcast upgrade to Xfinity Dual Recording HD-DVR and 150 HDTV channels including all ESPN, national news and Denver channels.
- Sony sound-bar with wireless Bluetooth subwoofer which also allows streaming of music from smart phones, tablets or laptops with Bluetooth
- Sony Blu-ray/DVD player
- Logitech Harmony 1 remote for seamless coordination of all devices.
- Extensive Blu-ray/DVD library (additional DVD's available at clubhouse).
- A 40in Roku HDTV was added to the master bedroom this fall in response to several past and potential guests who asked for it.
• A tankless energy-efficient hot water heater for limitless hot water.
• All new doors, rough cedar baseboard/casing, tile in kitchen/entrance/bathrooms and carpet.
• Walls are decorated beautifully with artwork from local artists and European art.
• Front door electronic combination lock (no need to share a key).
• Fireplace upgraded this summer to high output radiant heat logs, windproof pilot and remote.
• Ample supply of new pots, pans, dishes, silverware, knives and small appliances including coffee pot/grinder, toaster, and blender/food processor.
We have seen deer, moose and other wildlife from the back deck. For the adventure minded, you can ski back from the mountain in 45 minutes - we've done it many times as a family!
PLEASE NOTE: In an effort to provide an allergy free unit, our condo is non smoking and 'petless'.
Keywords: Recently remodeled luxurious condo. This is a top floor end unit with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful view of the Continental Divide.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, german
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 07, 2018
About Bob Gamble
My family and I have, literally, skied (much of) the world together. We lived 12 years in Western Europe and skied over 50 different resorts in the Alps, in addition to skiing most of the resorts in Colorado. We have a hat collection on one of the walls in the living room area for most of the areas we have skied. We love Winter Park and consider it to be our favorite mountain. It's one of the most family friendly areas we've experienced and offers terrain for all levels of skiers. And, it has the highest average snowfall of any of the Front Range ski areas so you're almost assured a day or two of powder in a week's stay.
Bob Gamble purchased this Condo in 1976
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great unit and amenities
We enjoyed the spacious unit and all of the amenities of the Beaver Village complex. Having a pool and hot tubs was ideal for the kids! We also loved the access to the bus system getting us to and from the ski mountains.
Exactly as described
I always struggle whether to give a property five stars even if it is not a five-star AAA diamond resort. Bob’s property is lovely and is exactly as described in the photos. There were no surprises. It was clean and had everything we needed for a quick ski weekend getaway. I was amazed how quiet the property was as well. It was very easy to catch the ski bus to WinterPark. We would stay here again.
What a wonderful place. Perfect location. The pictures do not so it justice!
This condo was great. Everything we needed for a perfect week of skiing. Great communication with the owner. Can’t go wrong here. Thank you again.
Enjoyable Condo close to everything!
Family of four with two little ones, 6 and 4, and we wanted a nice place close to the ski resort and town. This place was perfect for us! I absolutely loved the steam shower, it's worth staying just for that! The kids couldn't get enough of the jetted whirlpool tub. The fireplace was great, it was a cozy condo with room for all of us. Nice and clean with lots of dishes and condiments in the kitchen. I would highly recommend this place to friends and family and we will likely be back for another weekend!
Great place, thanks so much.
Had a great time
Lovely mountain condo
The condo was very comfortable and had all the amenities we needed for a fun family vacation. Loved the gas fire place and access to pool and hot tubs after long ski days. The morning and evening bus service to the mountain was a bonus.
There is a ranch across the highway offering horseback riding in the summer and snowmobiling to the top of the Continental Divide in the winter.
Additional information about rental rates
Taxes and housekeeping fees are included in prices. You also have the option to receive a 2% discount if you pay both the deposit and balance by personal check. Also, for all seasons but Christmas, you can receive a 10%-15% discount for booking 3-6 nights but you need to contact me for a quote.