About the property
- House2200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, Sleeps 8-10
Traditional Olde Winter Park home ready for your event, special occasion, vacation, wedding, golf weekend, or executive rental. Very close to Rollins, UCF and Full Sail (perfect for graduations and alumni).
* Fully Updated Kitchen, granite counter-tops, all Bamboo flooring, Travertine and slate.
* Pool, BBQ, 65" Flat Screen TV in main room, Additional Flat screen TV in Master Bedroom, DVD, Cable, Super Fast Internet!
* 2 Queen Beds, 2 Full beds w/feather-beds (the best sleep ever!) and linens in each room. One Queen sleeper sofa, and love seat. Seriously, you won't want to get out of bed in the morning!
* Open family room and dining room with a view of the pool. Great for entertaining as the dining room table expands to seat 12-16.
* Full sized Washer and Dryer.
* Less than 3 miles to Park Ave. in Winter Park, 2 miles to Baldwin Park Lake and downtown Orlando.
* Blue Jacket Park and Playground 5 blocks away.
* Convenient walking and running paths around Baldwin Lake.
* East End Market (high end restaurants and boutique shops), ABC liquors, Stardust coffee house, Juniors Diner, Big Daddys Bar, hair salon, sandwich shops, Lolas Sushi, Red Light, Red Light craft beer bar, yoga/spinning and a two hair salons are all walking distance (three blocks).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
I bought this home over 10 years ago to flip. The market fell apart and I have been on Homeaway since then. I have many regular renters that come year after year. So long term is usually not available unless summer months to make room for wonderful families that have become my family.
Stacey purchased this House in 2005
Why Stacey chose Northeast Orlando
Quiet family neighborhood. Very secure Winter Park police force patrol. Large open living area for family get togethers, bbq, weddings and events.
What makes this House unique
Location, in between Charming Winter Park Park Ave and downtown Orlando. Everything is 5 min or less uber ride.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great place. Felt very homey and welcoming!
Was clean and very welcoming place. Felt comfortable and enjoyed our stay. Easy to get in and out of the area to get to where we needed to be.
Thank you for your stay. We are glad the home fit your groups needs. It is our goal to make your event, holiday or special occasion easy and relaxing.
Great location and experience!
We loved our stay here. We were in town for a family wedding and the house was perfect for our group. Stacey was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. Beds are very comfortable too! Thank you!
We enjoyed staying in the home. We felt like we were on vacation!
I would recommend this home to family and friends!
Beautiful, comfy retreat!
We came to Orlando to celebrate our future daughter-in-law's graduation from UCF (Go Knights!). The size and layout of the house was perfect for hosting family and friends for the post-graduation party. The well appointed kitchen was put to good use my mom, aunt and grandma as they made a Dominican feast! There was plenty of space for people to hang out in comfortable groups--inside or out.
A Lovely and Comfortable Stay!
My family and I traveled from Montreal to Orlando to spend American Thanksgiving with my family. Our home was well located, nicely furnished with all the vital necessities, and very clean. Plus, the beds are so comfy!
Thank you Michelle for your nice comments & for taking such wonderful care of our house.
5 STAR Renters!!!!!!!!!
We had a great 2 month stay, while in Orlando for work. The house was perfect for our family, and was very well taken care of. Gary and Stacey provided everything we needed. The location in Winter Park is great, close to everything. The pool in the backyard was wonderful. We really appreciated how all the little things are taken care of at this house (kitchen items, towels, computer, premium internet/cable, etc). I Highly recommend this property!
3 miles to the majestic Winter Park, Rollins College, Park Ave restaurants and shops. We Do not accept Bank Transfers !
Additional information about rental rates
Please contact owner for contract to review.