|Space||2,206 sq. ft.|
Brand new house, 205 m² and 1300 m² of private area with garden.
• 4 suites, 10 rooms with top quality mattresses.
• Master suite with jacuzzi, 2 showers and queen beds.
• Suite with 2 single beds + additional beds.
• double suite with queen bed or 2 single beds .
• Suite with 2 beds type Futon.
• Kitchen and laundry equipped.
• Terrace with gourmet barbecue, stove / wood stove and hot tub.
• Air conditioning cold / hot, LCD TV 46 with SKY and DVD movies available.
Gated community of upscale
• Environmental Conservation Area.
• Wide infrastructure.
• Comfort and safety.
• Swimming pools, spa, fitness, recreation room, sauna, sports court,
movie theater, convention hall, restaurant, van service and concierge,
• Beach Support with particular area, private bathroom, tables and
sunbeds, sushi bar and beach bar.
• 24 hour security.
The archipelago of Ilhabela is one of the most beautiful spots of the Brazilian coast. With 83% of its area preserved by the Ilhabela State Park, the city houses the largest Atlantic Forest reserve in the world.
Synonymous with lush flora and fauna rich in diversity, the local beauty is complemented by its 42 beaches of different styles and abundant waterfalls.
The abundant food of a high standard as well as a bustling nightlife and music, combined with the tropical climate and idyllic strongholds, make Ilhabela a destination for the entire year.
Praia do Curral: At about 9 km south of the ferry and over 500 meters long, it is the hottest of the island. There are bars and restaurants scattered throughout the beach with bathrooms, freshwater showers and parking. In high season, the sound not for all day.
Good place to admire the setting of the sun, the beach has a large green area that serves as a refuge for those who want to stay in the sun.
In the left corner of the beach is located the Chapel of Santa Cruz, with access made by a staircase that allows the landscape of contemplation in a belvedere.
Yacamim is a condominium homes, bungalows and hotel units integrated into the nature of Ilhabela, with full respect to the fauna, flora and privacy of a charming hotel infrastructure with L'Occitane Spa and services.