|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This unit is across the street from Eagle Lodge and golf course, centralized to all the numerous amenities provided by the complex, and has been beautifully remodeled. It is a corner unit so you get more south facing windows so you can enjoy the morning sun inside or on the balcony. The unit is provided with one underground Garage parking and some additional guest parking. You'll enjoy cooking your home cooked meals with a fully furnished kitchen.
I wanted this place to have a lot of rustic and natural charm, but by no means is it old.
- Ski in/Ski out. Across the street from Chair 15 parking lot
- Golf course is half a block down the street.
- Supermarket (Vons) and restaurants are 1.5 miles at the Minaret Village. Green shuttle service in front of the complex will take you to Von's.
- Restaurants also at Juniper Spring
- Town Shuttle stops right outside the main lobby
- 1.5 miles to the Village. Yellow shuttle service in front of the complex is available to take you to the Village.
A very relaxing spacious home away from home with all the amenities you would expect to keep your family entertained and comfortable.
- King bed in the bedroom with a 40' LCD TV
- Queen Size sofa bed in the living room with a 40' LED TV.
- Golf course also near by
- Cable TV and wireless internet. Complex has WiFi available by the pool.
- Extra blankets, 2 base board heaters, 1 wall heater, a wood burning stove, electric blanket, and a portable heater
- Dedicated garage parking and plenty of guest parking near by.
- Coin operated laundry room down the end of the hallway in the building.
- Linen is provided; bed sheets and towels.
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Home automation installed, remote controlled lighting.
- Carpets recently replaced.
- Kitchen recently remodeled
- Firewood on the Deck. Please replenish what you use.
Complex provides the following
- 2 Pools
- Tennis court
- Volleyball court
- Horseshoe throw
- BBQ grill by the main pool
I love camping, been doing it since I was in the cub scout. Basically, I love anything outdoors. Maybe I'll see you on the hiking trail one day, so take the time to say hi to a stranger.
Gordon K purchased this condo in 2012
Plain and simple, Mammoth is a beautiful quaint little town. They have one of the best powder the very first time I visited the mountain. It's always been out of my price range to buy here until just recently. This unit had basically everything I wanted and then some. Since I got it at an affordable price, I was able to put more money into upgrading and maintenance. I hope you'll get a chance to enjoy this great unit and the close proximity to Chair 15 should make it a great ski in/ski out pad. Don't forget, there is a bus that runs from Juniper, across the street, to Yosemite every Saturday and Sunday during the summer.
Across the street from Chair 15
Full amenity Condo
- Sauna to sooth those aching muscles
- Hot tub to relax those sore bones
- A pool to cool of in during the summer
- A gym to keep up with your workout routine
- A tennis court and volleyball court to keep the family occupied
- Numerous hiking and mountain biking trails
- Lots of lakes and streams for fishing
We had an amazing time here. The condo is very clean, spacious and well-equipped. The hottub, pool and sauna are also spectacular! Gordon is a great host, very responsive, helpful and nice. Location is perfect. Just a short walk to Eagle Lodge and chair lift. We'll definitely be back!
Out of the properties I inquired about, the owner of this one was the first to respond. He was very quick to reply to all inquiries. Late check in was easy. The condo was very nice and clean. The newly renovated kitchen was well stocked. My mother, who has a bad back, found the bed to be comfortable. She was able to get a good night's rest. The sofa bed was pretty comfortable as well. I would definitely recommend this condo to anyone who is interested in a one bedroom condo in a great location!
Our little boy had a lot of fun in your condo running around and watching other kids swim in the pool. After we baby proofed it, there were a lot of new things he could explore. We were out and about for most of the day and this place was great to come back to and relax in. We used both the shower and bath tub which was good. The kitchen is great for preparing food and the dining table suited our needs just great! The bed was a little too firm for me but it's not saggy in the middle like some others I've slept in while traveling. There are two Tvs which we didn't use very much...how can you when Mammoth is outside! For winter fun the lift is just up the road, you can see it from the building. Great location for the snow. Thank you for our stay.
Very enjoyable stay. The underground parking was excellent. Short walk up to 1st floor unit at end of hall. A very well equiped, modern, and clean place with good sized rooms with a plenty of light. Listing was accurate and the owner responded quickly to email inquiries (very much appreciated). Mammoth Chair 15 was just a short walk down the street. Restaurants and grocery store were easy to get to, about a mile in the other direction. I would definitely come here again.
Large condo with plenty of living space
Well equipped kitchen
Close to the hot tub for apres-ski relaxation
Extremely comfortable bed
Late check-in was simple
A two minute walk from the Eagle lift
All in all a very good stay- too bad about the weather! Oh well....we'll definitely be back
We have been coming to Mammoth 3 times each winter for the past 8 years. This unit is right at the top of the list. It is very nice inside. Gives a warm, cozy feeling. We love having the garage to park in, no cleaning the snow off to go out. We also love the proximity to the Eagle chair. There were to Jacuzzi tubs, so the children had their own tub to play in, and not splash the adults.
The owner was very responsive to our questions and promptly refunded the security deposit (greatly appreciated).
We look forward to our future trips to Gordon's condo.
John & Cindy
The property was very close to grocery stores and restaurants, which made getting around the town very easy. All the amenities including community pool/Jacuzzi were clean and well maintained. King-size bed was very comfy.
The only thing that was challenging was the light switches in the unit - there was a remote control but it took us a while to figure out which button turned on which light.
Yosemite is a short drive away. There are a lot of hiking and biking trails, along with all the great fishing you can do in the summer time.
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund if cancellation is requested 30+ days prior to check in.
Bus. Cert/TOT#: 06586