|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Charming two-story, luxury cottage on the Bay in Ptown's preferred West End. Designer-renovated in 2011 in soothing beachside color palette. Spectacular water views from both levels. French doors open to a private brick patio and a large deck shared with one other cottage. Lounge on the cushioned teak steamer chaises and hear the water lapping under the deck. Take 4 steps into the Bay to swim or launch your complimentary kayak. Christopher Peacock kitchen with Franke, Miele, Gaggenau appliances and espresso machine. A small living/dining area, tiled bath/shower on 1st fl queen size bedroom, comfy reading area and private, Wisteria-trimmed balcony on 2nd fl. Cable/internet, FlatscreenTV/DVD player in living/dining area, Flatscreen TV in bedroom; Bose Wave radio with ipod dock, central a/c+heat. Stainless gas outdoor grill, outdoor shower and a large outdoor teak dining table for your dining or entertaining pleasure. Enchanting and romantic! Near by off site parking included.
Keywords: Waterfront, Waterfront cottage, cottage, West End, water views, beach front,
This is the perfect cottage & the agent was terrific as well It is charming ,clean with all the amenities of home except for the out of this world view. If everything was this beautiful as this cottage & easy to deal with as Lyn life would be perfect. We brought our dog & was created by Lyn like an old friend. If you are looking for the perfect rental this is it!!
My girlfriend and I just returned from this cottage. It's on the quiet west end, away from the crowds, but a short walk from all the action. This place is paradise. Tucked back about 30 feet from the sand but with direct beach access and gorgeous views of the harbor, it's ideal for two people. And Lyn is about a cool as an owner can be. She gave us some great restaurant recommendations and she's also prepared a guest book that has more information in it than any website you can find. It can be a little daunting renting a place online, but my advice is don't think; just pull the trigger on this place. You won't regret it. We'll be back there next year, for sure.
Every detail was attended to. Very clean, adorable, and right on the water. Loved it!
We just returned from a glorious week in this absolutely wonderful cottage. The West End of Commercial Street is a charming, picturesque part of town and the cottage perfectly situated in the best spot. No expense was spared in the renovation and the furnishings -- fabrics, lighting, art, even the window shades are all lovely. You have a great private seating area on your own patio just outside the back door, within view of the water. The large shared deck is directly on the water and you have your own two lounge chairs to enjoy. In fact, there is really no need to go the beach -- the water (at high tide) comes directly to you. Marvelous!
We thoroughly enjoyed an unforgettable 2 week vacation in this fantastic picture-perfect cottage. While the ever-changing view can't be beat, a few additional highlights of our stay should be mentioned:
- the outdoor shower gets afternoon sun, which adds to the experience
- while small, we found the excellent SubZero refrigerator to be perfectly suited for a couple on vacation (and we cooked/grilled more than we ate out); the efficient ice maker was an extra bonus
- the kayaks were a lot of fun and, compared to renting them, a great value-add
- top-of-the-line, well-maintained large Weber grill
- unbelievably comfortable hybrid latex mattress (we missed it so much that w/in 3 weeks of returning home we bought our own)
- brand new Nespresso VertuoLine Espresso and Coffee maker with milk frother (if the incredible sunrise isn't enough of a stimulant)!
- just down the street from Relish (arguably Ptown's best gourmet take-out and sandwich shop - their cupcakes are the ones to beat!)
- a 24-hour visit from Hurricane Arthur proved how well built and solid the cottage is, as it didn't creak once
- Lyn, the owner, was attentive, engaging, and an overall pleasure to deal with; she and her business partner, Maria, have clearly taken great care of this unique property.
We're already counting down the days until our next visit in 2015!
John & Rock
The cottage is adorable, cosy and overlooking on the ocean and yet provides you with all comforts you may require.
The deck is great and Lynn is the perfect host. She is attentive and responsive to her guests' needs.
We had a lovely time and we will sure come back.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Fall Off Season
Sep 17 2016 - Nov 30 2016
4 night minimum stay
Spring Off Season
Apr 15 2017 - Jun 10 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Some holiday and special event weeks may be more. A 50% deposit is required to reserve your dates.
Payment is made by check in US Dollars.