|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalize payment on HomeAway.
This lovely one bedroom apartment is located just 3 blocks away from green/yellow metro lines, 10 min ride to National Mall. It can accommodate up to four people.
The apartment features:
- one bedroom with a king size bed
- living room with sleeper sofa
- one bathroom with tub/shower combo
- fully equipped kitchen with seating for four
- free WiFi, cable TV
- free laundry facilities in the building
- private off street parking on the parking lot next to the building for $15 per night (please ask about availability - capacity of the parking lot is limited)
This is what our past guests appreciate most:
1. great location (no need for car, grocery store, restaurants and shopping mall within walking distance)
2. clean and well maintained apartment
3. responsiveness - we are happy to accommodate your requests and assist you should you need any help during your stay
Our stay was great, the location was convenient to Metro and the Circulator. The apartment has a full kitchen with refrigerator, pans and dishes so that you can eat in if you want. There are many good restaurants nearby so we mainly did breakfast and a couple of dinners. The unit is in a vintage building but is updated and well maintained with Wifi and cable. The owner provided instructions on use and electronic door codes so that you don't need keys. The bed is comfortable and the heat and AC were good at keeping the place comfortable. There is free laundry in the basement which allowed us to pack light and still enjoy the stay. There is reasonable cost off street parking that we did not use but if you have a car it will be helpful. Overall it is a very nice, convenient, and quiet place to stay.
Really enjoyed the location. The apartment was very comfortable. Would rent again.
My three children and I spent a week here for spring break. It was great to have a playground right around the corner and an easy walk to the Metro and grocery store. The apartment was cheerful and guest-friendly. We had a wonderful time and no one wanted to leave!
Nicely appointed one bedroom apartment with good access to a bustling Metro stop. Very clean space with a comfortable king bed. Elizabeth was very helpful and prompt in responding to questions.
My wife and I found our one-bedroom in this place to be very comfortable and quiet. It was close to groceries, drinks, restaurants, and five minutes from the Columbia Heights Metro stop (Green and Yellow Lines, and about three stops from the Red Line; those three will get you many of the places you'll want to go). And Uber found us with no problems. Our apartment was well maintained and pleasant. We'll be back!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.