|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to Orlando Disney top-class villa, the luxury, bright and spacious vacation home that has over 2800 sq/ft located in the famous Terra Verde Resort. New Paint and New furniture!
The villa can accommodate 4 to 5 families. It can provide all of the benefits of your own home whilst on vacation: comfort and beds/bedding/towels; fully equipped kitchen, free high-speed internet, free international phone calls to 29 countries and regions, game room, 46' LCD TV with Blu-ray player and Play Station 3 in the family room, Free netflix and amazon instant video, LCD flat screen cable TV with built in DVD player in each bedroom; forest view screened pool. Our management company is available 24/7 to answer your questions.
Terra Verde resort is a Premier Award Winning gated community in an excellent location, just 10 minutes from Walt Disney World and only 5 minutes from the restaurants and fast food outlets along bustling US 192. Stunning 6,000 square foot Clubhouse with full service reception, open 7 days a week. Front Gate with 24hr Gate Keeper. Car Passes are needed to gain entry into the resort.
We believe every vacation is special and we aim to provide unique & individual service to give you 'holiday of a lifetime'.
My overall experience is I would return to Nancy's home which is located in the community of Terre Verde. Spacious, truly a home away from home.
Our family have been renting vacation homes in the Kissimmee/Orlando area during the summer for 8 years and this was the worst experience ever! The telephone in the house didn't work, even after contacting the property manager. We met roaches and flies in the home, the stair railing was unsecure (loose from the wall) door knobs on closet doors were half way off, the handle for the sliding door was sitting on a table in the T.V room! The BBQ grill was filthy, we had to scrub it before using it. And worst of all after communicating with the property manager via my personal cell phone, he decides to go into the house to repair all this stuff without notifying me that he was gonna come by, and did it while everyone was out of the house! We were shocked that something like that would have happened! The pool guy came into the enclosed patio area to clean the pool while we were sitting around in the T.V room and looked right through the sliding doors at us. We surely wer'nt expecting him either. What about ringing the door bell and letting us know you're here to clean the pool!! OMG! Looks like it was a free for all at this property...It was just a really horrible experience. I took lots of photos that I'm going to send to the owner of this house. Most pictures of this home are not true in reality, as the furniture in the boys an queen bedrooms are in poor condition and need updating. Just aweful experience....
We stayed at this property from Mar. 12-19, 2016 and want to share our experiences at the house.
1) To start with, upon our arrival, we found the pool was cold even after paying $199 to have a heated pool which resulted in loss of use of the pool for two to three days. It was obvious the pool had not been cleaned and maintained for some time. The pool, pool deck, and furniture were dirty. There was also an unpleasant odor that resembled something between sewer and vomit that wafted over the pool area making it so no one could enjoy the pool due to the smell. After a couple of days, the property manager had supposedly power-washed the area but in spite of that, the deck furniture was still moldy, smelled and most of it was unusable.
2) We paid $45 for the gas grill, however when we were ready to grill, the propane tank was empty. We were told to refill the tank and the owner would reimburse the cost but we are still waiting.
3) Before we could use two of the beds, the bedding had to be washed as we had found a clump of hair in one and bugs in the other. This was supposedly clean bedding.
4) Some other issues were; broken beds, closet door was off its hinges, patio door broken, lights not working, the game room was so poorly lit and dirty the kids wouldn’t use it, TVs that didn’t work, ants and other bugs, and a refrigerator that froze any food that was placed too far back on the shelves, to name a few.
The house needs some serious deep cleaning and maintenance before it will live up to the value of other similar priced homes around Orlando. We had a great vacation but at the same time have also experienced great frustration and disappointment in dealing with this house.
The owner agreed to refund the cost of the pool and grill to compensate for our inconvenience. We were told that once he saw the review, we would be issued a refund. But, given the nature of this review, we probably won’t be seeing any money.
The question is always; would we stay here during a future visit and would we recommend this house to a friend. The answer to both is; Absolutely NOT.
The house worked out perfectly for our group of families. The community is nice, all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The owner responded quickly and booking was easy. I would stay here again.
This property is great, as is the owner! The property is in a wonderful gated community. Beautiful surroundings and amenities and the clerk at reception was the sweetest ever. The house itself is ample, our group consisted of 11 adults, we all has a private room and bathrooms were never an issue. Mornings and evenings were truly a breeze. The house is well maintained and fully equipped. It was fantastic to get back after very long days to such a quiet and peaceful environment.
Drive to the parks was about 20 minutes, close enough yet not smack in the middle of all the noise. Simply put, location is perfect!
The owner was a pleasure to work with: quick in responding and very accommodating.
Looking forward to next year's family trip, will definitely rent this house again.
My family celebrated my mom's 70th birthday at disney and needed a house large enough to accommodate our big family. The house had plenty of room. And lots of space for all of us to enjoy. However, I have a few issues:
1. The pool area was a disaster. There was a huge blue tarp laying in the corner. No idea what it was or what to do with it. It may have been the pool cover but I had no idea. It was a mess.
2. The cleaning people had to come in during the late afternoon on the day of our arrival, as they hadn't finished cleaning (we didn't arrive until after check in time so we weren't earlier than expected.).
3. The outside furniture was unusable. The chairs are broken and the cushions are soaking wet.
4. The screen door outside was wide open when we arrived. And things were in the pool. I am not sure if someone hadn't been using it that should not have been.
5. One of the twin beds in the children's room was broken and my niece could not sleep on it. It's dangerous as you don't know until you sit on it.
6. There are no supplies at all. This is ok, but I had no idea. So we didn't come with anything. I wish I had known to bring dish soap or paper towels or trash bags or toilet paper.
7. There were lots and lots of ants. Luckily, I'm from Florida and understand the ant problem. I do worry about out of state guests that may not understand.
8. The grill had a lock on it. I didn't realize before coming that we would not be allowed to use the grill.
9. The area is not very nice. This is certainly no fault of the owners but we wouldn't chose to stay in this area again.
Again, overall the stay was fine. The house was spacious and fit our needs. The kids loved playing in the pool. And there were plenty of bedrooms for everyone to enjoy.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Nov 28 2016 - Dec 16 2016
3 night minimum stay
Dec 17 2016 - Jan 8 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
All rate is subject to change without notice.
Additional Pool/Spa Heating Charges $199/week or $35/day
BBQ Grill $40/stay
* Deposit Amount: $300 minimum.
Cleaning fee of $145 will be applied for stay of less than 7 nights.
For high Seasons and Holidays we will only take a 7 night minimum.
booking or more. (Saturday to Saturday for a 7 night booking).