|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
More pictures here
This trendy 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath contemporary home was recently renovated for pure comfort -fresh inside painting, new backyard including blue stone patio and new grass on the full 0.5 acres, new beds and all brand new Restoration Hardware furniture in the lounge area, dining area and fire place area.
This newly renovated home has everything for a relaxing vacation time
- Two story 3000sqft
- 7 rooms in total, including 5 bedrooms ((1 King, 1 Queen , 2 full, 2 twins)) + 4bath. You can sleep 10 people comfortably here
- 1 Living room with Fire place,
- Pool is in a sunny open backyard (0.5acres) space including dining area for 10 people and pool furniture: There is a wonderful outdoor blue stone terrace which overlooks an incredible 50 foot pool with shallow end 'tanning bed'. It is ideal for children to wade and adults to lounge poolside. The massive flat back lawn is a great play area.
- Living room and dining area facing sunny backyard
- Second Living room with 46 inches plasma TV+ cable + wireless
- Pool and Central air/heating
- Fully equipped kitchen and gas bbq
This property's location cannot be beat
For more pictures please contact me
5-7mins to Flying Point and Coopers Beach in Southampton.
Near train and jitney stops.
Near Bridgehampton, Water Mill and Sag Harbor.
Date of Stay September 5, 2012
Awesome house, great neighborhood, attentive and reactive landlord. I would highly recommend this house to my friends! Adrien
The house is nice, renovated, and modern. It has a clean feel. We were generally happy with our stay except we found one cockroach and there was an infestation of ants in the kitchen.
House was perfect for our needs. Beautiful modern interior with two great seating areas and 5 bedrooms. We were actually 10 people staying at the house and it didn't feel cramped at all. We had a few chilly days during our week which gave us an oportunity to light up the open fire, soo cozy to sit by the fireplace and drink red wine! The dinner table was super big so we could all fit around it. Big TV and wifi also were popular features with parts of the group and we all loved the open concept which made it easier to socialize while making dinner etc.
The property is well mentained (seems newly renovated) and clean. The drive to the beach is short but it's not within walking distance. All in all, we had a wonderful stay!
The house is great, spacious, very comfortable and the pool is perfect. I highly recommend this one..
Couldn't find a better place to spend a few weekends in June last year. This house is located in a quiet neighborhood 10mn from Southampton. Very relaxing and spacious it was a perfect gateway from NYC. Close to shopping, the beach and many trendy restaurants. Will definitely go back this year.
We adored staying in this home. It was so light and airy. The furnishings were beautiful and felt very homey. The house is conveniently located to town and the beach. We can't wait to go back again soon!
We had an amazing weekend there last September. The house is wonderful inside with plenty of space and a very nice open layout that is great for entertaining. Kitchen is big and well equipped.
The back yard is an amazing, secluded and expansive. The back terrace is perfect for soaking up sun during the day and grilling at night. Many of us were happy to just hanging by the pool all day.
The house is conveniently located close to town and not too far from the beach. The owners were very nice and made everything really easy for us. We would definitely stay here again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.