"Water View House" is a modern secure four bedroom home with magnificent views of the ocean, Crookhaven River & mountains. There is plenty of space inside the property, only a short stroll to the Orient Point shops or down to the boat ramp. This property offers north easterly aspects with fantastic panoramic views of The Crookhaven River, looking north along the coast to Gerroa & Coolangatta Mountain. Imagine relaxing in the lounge room and watching the boats come and go.
* This house is NOT pet friendly, no pets allowed
Sleeps: 8 people, linen, towels and toiletry items NOT supplied
(Linen and towel hire is available for selection when booking)
The property features:
* Kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave & walk-in pantry
* TV, DVD, DVD's
* Gas BBQ & outdoor furniture
* Separate bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
* Washing machine & dryer
* Fully fenced enclosed backyard
* Off-street parking for 5 cars, or your boat
* Bedroom 1: Queen bed with en-suite
* Bedroom 2: Two single beds
* Bedroom 3: Two single beds
* Bedroom 4: Queen bed
Once you visit you'll want to come back time & time again!
DON'T DELAY BOOK ONLINE TODAY ... call 02 4447 2008 for availability
Linen hire cost: $210 including 1 bath mat, 1 hand towel, 1 face washer, all sheets, all pillow cases & all towels
Extra Costs: $15 per bed for bed making
$8 per beach towel
$15 per small Housekeeping package including; tea towels, dish washing tablets, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper, dishwashing cloths, scourer & laundry powder
* If you only require linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our holiday bookings officer for a quote.
There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
An extra $20 call out fee will apply for last minute linen order after 12 noon on your arrival day
Daily seasonal rates apply, included in the tariff is the cleaning fee of $150, booking fee of $65 and a refundable bond of $400, subject to our Terms & Conditions. Also included is a 20% discount voucher available for Jervis Bay Wild for Dolphin/Whale watching and Eco cruises.
Management: Water Views House is professionally managed by a licensed real estate business operating continually in Culburra Beach for over 50 years. Be assured that all monies received are deposited into a secure trust account until the end of your stay.
Nice Holiday House
Excellent location, relaxing setting, big house with plenty of room for everyone.