|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
True contemporary home designed and built by famous New York architects Aferiat and Stamberg in early 90s. This spacious Water Mill house is a wonderful work of its creators - wash of earth colors and pleasing shapes, airy rooms with play of light and shade. This home sits on secluded wooded 4 acres, has a har-tru tennis court, pool, fireplace, 3-zone air-conditioning, barbeque, large patio with dining shaded area, garage and additional parking space for guests. House has 6 bedrooms (including 1 Master and 1 Jr. Master), 4.5 bathrooms. Home is after renovation – Pogenpohl kitchen, spa-like bathrooms. House is 10 min away from villages of Southampton, Water Mill or Bridgehampton, or any beach around. Home is furnished luxuriously, filled with contemporary art throughout the house.
1. No Daily Maid Service – While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. The beach towels are provided only for use in the pool area.
2. Departure Cleaning - House is rented on a self-catering base. Tenants are paying for departure cleaning by maid. Cleaning by a maid will assure that house is ready for the next tenant to move in. Cleaning cost is approximately $65 per each bedroom+bathroom.
3. Pets are permitted in the house only with prior approval. $100 charge per pet fee applies.
This contemporary treasure was everything we imagined and more. Between the state of the art tennis court and glorious swimming pool, you truly felt like you were away on a dream vacation. Not to mention, the original artwork in every bedroom! Spacious layout, perfect for every family! Extremely clean and maintained. I highly recommend this property!
With dozens of miles of scenic, dune-swept beachfront, numerous quaint villages to explore, and some of the nation's most beautiful estates a stroll away, the entire township of village of Southampton is a classic seaside getaway, where Water Mill is one of them, close to the village of Southampton, Bridge Hampton, Sag Harbor, Sagaponac – each of then having each own character. The village of Southampton is home to higher-end shops and classically designed seashore estates. In between are Hampton Bays, with its many charter boats and fishing dock, and the bucolic village of Bridgehampton, with its acres of fields, farm stands, horse farms, country estates, vineyards. And among the largest communities of Southampton is the gorgeous village of Sag Harbor. This village is one of the area's most genuinely year-round communities, with residents and visitors mingling along its Main Street and enjoying its bayside views. Southampton Township stretches along nearly 30 miles of Atlantic coast.
|Refundable damage deposit||$3,200|
1. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE
2. DEPARTURE CLEANING. House is rented on a self-catering base. Tenants are paying for departure cleaning by maid. Cleaning by a maid will assure that house is ready for the next tenant to move in.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.